Clubplanet Nightlife Community

*Analyze Why I'm Dreaming about the same thing?*

Just wondering if any of you can analyze or interperet dreams. There's a guy that is in some classes wiht me a four days a week. we talk breifly and i am very attracted to him, but i boyfriend and i just forget aobut my attraction to him. So every night for the past 3 weeks (almost every night) i've dreamt about him. Even when i take naps! I'm wondering what it means? It's gotta be something. I mean how often can you dream about someone you don't know every day? Or ask to dream about it and you still do? This is buggin me out. i feel like there's something i'm supposed to do....

Lulu

Any of you have wierd experiences wiht dreams ???

Oh I was sooooo kidding cwm25.gif (sorry if you haven't caught on)... tongue.gif

On a serious note though, there my be underlying problems in the relationship with your boyfriend right now, that you *may* have been ignoring. Make sure everything on the home front is cool. Usually we begin (trying to sound like a professional wink.gif) to fantisize about others when we are not happy with the relationship we are in at the moment...that is all.

-Jamms "youronehourisupnowpayme"

------------------

jamms on hiatus...that is all face50.gif

The subconscious mind is usually the bodies way of expressing true desires. Although you have to be carefull with the analazation of certain signs. In this case I would probably say that your desire to approach this guy is stronger than your desire to have sex with him. The conscious effort you spoke about to remember your man and put him out of your head in actuality is the fuel for your unconscious yearnings. Some people would say that the unconscious mind is the truer of the two and in essence would give better insight to you emotional state of mind! I'm not a psych major or anything, but I have studyed these issues.JMO

------------------

"Play every record like it's your last"

You must have a crush on homeboy. Go and see what he's all about. Maybe he'll make you happier than you are with your current boyfriend. Here's a way to find out: ask him if he wants to have a 3 way with your boyfriend. Then ask your boyfriend if he'll have a 3 way with this guy. Whichever one gets excited and sweaty and says "yes" is gay.

------------------

Talkin 'bout what we gon' be when we grow up/I said what you wanna be? She said alive/It made me think for a minute then looked in her eyes/I coulda died....