Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Need Info on 151 Please

Originally posted by risa06:

babe! I'm sure you'll have fun w/ you peeps...I wouldn't go there (again) for a night out...but for a BDay its not a bad spot. Have Fun!!!

This weekend? I don't know yet. Its VA BDay so I'll be *there* wherever that is smile.gif

but thats it for now smile.gif

L

HAHAHA then I very well might see u at 151 cause I told VA to go there...she's thinking about that or Float I think.

SMOKEE

Originally posted by smokee:

HAHAHA then I very well might see u at 151 cause I told VA to go there...she's thinking about that or Float I think.

SMOKEE

oh noooooooo....hahahahaha

yo!!! 151 is the SHIIIIIIIIIIIITTTTTTT...heheheheee cwm32.gif

Can someone give me the scoop on a club called 151...I've never been but have to go tomorrow nite for someone's birthday!

I need to know what kind of crowd, who DJ's there on Fridays, dress, door policy, if anyone has a list, etc.

Any info is well appreciated!

Thanks

SMOKEE

hi darlin' wink.gif

ok...I really don't like this 151 place. Don't like the musik they play there (extra cheeze)...crowd is weird looking but dressed good...venue is oK but if you are not in the VIP area then you are on the dance floor...there is no place just to hang out and have a drink.

L cwm16.gif

Originally posted by smokee:

Thanks Lola...unfortunately I have no choice but to go since it's a friend's bday...we'll be in the VIP so I guess that's a plus.

Anyone know of a list??

SMOKEE

PS - what are your plans for the weekend Lola?

babe! I'm sure you'll have fun w/ you peeps...I wouldn't go there (again) for a night out...but for a BDay its not a bad spot. Have Fun!!!

This weekend? I don't know yet. Its VA BDay so I'll be *there* wherever that is smile.gif

but thats it for now smile.gif

L