Clubplanet Nightlife Community

When was the first dinner meetup ?

It was actually a lunch meetup organized by CrystalMethodNYC...I'llHouseYou, Rebecca07, Alpha, myself and a BUNCH of other people who don't post anymore were there. It was around Thanksgiving 1999. Old skool reprazent smile.gif

------------------

Exit Night...Enter Light...

I remember going to the Ivy ( '98) on Broadway (?) for a meetup. .one of the cnyc'ers was DJing I believe. .attendees included pixxie / mia / johnnyblaze / Jilly. .. . and I of course was promptly ejected before meeting anyone after getting caught for junking up in the bathroom

*sigh*

Not true, the first dinner meetup was back in Nov of 97 @ Lebar Bat. I few old old school cnycers were there, I would post the names but they no longer post so you guys wouldn't know them. There were a other meetups after that as well.

Dmitry

Originally posted by alpha:

I remember going to the Ivy ( '98) on Broadway (?) for a meetup. .one of the cnyc'ers was DJing I believe. .attendees included pixxie / mia / johnnyblaze / Jilly. .. . and I of course was promptly ejected before meeting anyone after getting caught for junking up in the bathroom

Me anf Jill did that party when we were still with clubnyc. Here are the pictures from that night: http://www.dezmix.com/clubnyc/index.htm

We had over 1200 heads show up. We'll be doing another one like it in a bigger club this Summer.

Dmitry

NCC

*sigh*

Originally posted by Dmitry:

Quite a night Dmitry! You guys really outdid yourselves then, I still have that clubNYC mousepad somewhere in my house! LOL!

Ever hear from the old school heads: Jill, Shana, Frank (Ceasarleo), Johnny Blaze? I heard Pixxie got engaged! I run into Azo, Howie and some of those old school cats all the time at Vinyl. Let me know...

------------------

Exit Night...Enter Light...

Dude, I was'nt sure you were the same Abstract, you go way back.

I cant believe pixie got engaged. Jill is my roommate, she's doing well, misses working for cnyc. You remember how I met her?

You know who I ran into at World a few weeks ago? Rob Mush, he's married. remember him with his damn mind candy tapes, lol.

You remember when I was running this board who use to post? DT, Hex, Razor N Guido, ect.

Do you remember when I started the protest against Tunnel, then the whole Tunnel managment came on the board and wanted to whip my ass. Those were the good old days. Bts wait till our site launches completely, it will be off the hook, we using the latest technology. Hopefully then all the old school crew will start posting on my board, I dont even promote it now since its not complete.

Dmitry

hey Dmitry ...how come you're not keeping Boris' site updated?... (dont wanna come off rude -just curious)..is it a lot of work?...i really want some of the old archived stuff of his

------------------

ArthurTwilo(Logo).jpg

AIM: ArthurBrooklyn

TëMA

Of course, I was there at Ivy (Bdwy&71st?) in '98 April I guess.. I can't really remember all the CNYC names tho. It was a cool get together.

I used to be "johnkush" but this new board doesn't accept that for some reason..and I still read the board but don't post so I am still a 'newbie' smile.gif Cheers to all.

-JohnKush