Clubplanet Nightlife Community

J. Peters to own Limelight!?

Todays POST has story JP and the dude that owned SYSTEM in connecticut have agreed to buy LIMELIGHT and plan to take over by MAy and they are going to put a restaurant inside. I guess it could be worse. As long as the dont gut the place out and just do a litlle tweaking here and there

Yeah I saw that.... This could turn out to be an awesome thing, or a really bad thing.... No other way to find out until it actually happens.... I'd hate to see JP leave SF though, that place is his home.. I like LL but it's totally different frown.gif I'm not sure if it's rumors again but doesn't his contract expire in May at SF? Again, not sure so don't quote me on it but if he leaves SF in May to start at LL, I better start going every weekend LMAO...

I was listening to JP's interview on LIR last weekend ..it was like half an hour long..and he said that SF is his home...that its his style spin for 14,15,16 Hrs straight and that he does not want to do anything else..so I guess you could safely say that he wants to stay at SF....he said good things about the owner...and that's a good sign of him not wanting to go anywhere else...he also said that he's working on some project with some brand new girl that he found and it should come out this summer....well that's all my cracked brain could remember.

------------------

ArthurTwilo(Logo).jpg

AIM: ArthurBrooklyn

TëMA

Originally posted by bxbomb:

So true I assume most of the SF faithful are really JP followers and they will be going to church every Sunday morning now

LMAO..'tis true what you speak ..let JP preach brotha..let him preach his gospel of musical ecstacy... cwm3.gif - i'll worship him anyday cwm16.gif

------------------

ArthurTwilo(Logo).jpg

AIM: ArthurBrooklyn

TëMA

Guys if he actually buys Limelight, dont you think it would make sense for him to play there too? Since it will belong to him, he's going to want to play there so he pulls in massive amounts of people so he can make more $$$. If he continues to play at SF he'll be pulling a huge crowd (like he is now), taking away from Limelight and therefore helping out the competition.

No use speculating anyway, the NY Post's source could be bull...nothing is ever certain in NYC clubland!

------------------

Exit Night...Enter Light...

Dmitry: GO fuck yourself Iwas referring to the plans about adding a restaturant and any other proposed overhauls of the church itself.It wasnt a slight on JP himself now go back to sticking your nose up his ass some more.

Originally posted by bxbomb:

Iwas referring to the plans about adding a restaturant .

I owe you an appology then, I misunderstood you. Sorry about that. As for kissing his ass, nope not me. Just because I run his sites dont mean I kiss his ass. I build sites for alot of other as well DJ Boris, Tsettos, Anothony Mundy(opening soon), plus dozen of others. I dont kiss there ass either.

Dmitry

NightClubCity.com

Ali, that's exactly why I assumed right away that he'll be moving over from SF to LL.. But I guess it all depends on how much $ is involved.. Plus, if LL gets a resident who is completely different from JP, it won't really be taking away from SF.. I dunno.. SF has a lot of advantages over LL, and I cannot imagine JP leaving after all the things that he said, but then again, it's all business so I wouldn't be surprised at all if he decided to move over to LL.. I guess it all depends on his contract with SF and what he himself wants..

I definitely agree that JP would move over to LL if he buys it...it only makes sense business wise! Why would he want to pay another DJ to be resident when he himself could be...as well as the parties (for the most part) suck at LL so his following would pack that place EVERY Sat! Personally I would rather see him stay at SF but business is business!

SMOKEE

Originally posted by Dmitry:

Oh ya thats really bad if he buys it. You are a loser.

Dmitry <A HREF="/cgi-bin/redir.cgi?url=http://www.JonathanPeters.com" TARGET=_blank>www.JonathanPeters.com</A>

i dont really want him to buy it ...

------------------

Your ad here !

contact joeydollaz@aol.com