Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Is Blu (Garden City Hotel) open on Fri. Nights?

Originally posted by diamondj760:

Playboy chick or ne other LI heads... have you been to Blue Lizard Lounge in Commack? thinking about checking it out, but would like some opinions first. thanks. cwm12.gif

Nope, never been there. Where's it located in Commack?

------------------

pbc.gif

i did not think that is was open on fri nights. it will probably say on the website. www.blunightclub.com i was there on wed and it was not to bad had a bunch of people with me so we made our own fun. i will be stopping at cyberia tonight for a b-day and then heading to amphora in rockville center. i think denny tsettos is at cyberia tonight. I was at that bar in commack once on a thursay night and it was pretty cool. i think its on jericho turnpike, by the bowling alley. cwm30.gifcwm30.gifcwm30.gif

------------------

"Give Junior any three records, and he'll create something greater than the sum of its parts."

devil_pointing_right_md_wht.gif

giggles62@aol.com

I've been to Blu's website before and don't recall it ever mentioning Fridays. I happened to be at another website that does <A HREF="http://www.clubplanet.com/guestlists/" TARGET="_blank"> guestlists</A> , etc and they had Blu listed. They said it was open Wed, Fri, and Sat. I figured that it might be open on Friday's and they just don't promote it like Wed & Sat, or the site I was at has no clue! wink.gif

------------------

pbc.gif

Originally posted by playboychick:

Nope, never been there. Where's it located in Commack?

the address is 6230 Jericho Turnpike 1/4 mile west of Commack Road.... buuuuuut....

I just checked out Eddie Baez'z "website"... guess where he's spinning tonight- CYBERIA - sooo, that is where i will be- its funny, ive been dying to check him out, i stumbled upon his site and find out he's gonna be in my backyard - well, kinda... just hope he shows... cwm6.gif

------------------

Why?

cause I got it like that

no, Really...

http://www.geocities.com/pceefx/j_final.jpg