Clubplanet Nightlife Community

JP IS BUYING THE LIMELIGHT...

Originally posted by g13:

READ THIS ARTICLE

<A HREF="/cgi-bin/redir.cgi?url=http://www.newyorkpost.com/news/regionalnews/38342.htm" TARGET=_blank&gt;http://www.newyorkpost.com/news/regionalnews/38342.htm</A>

IF IT DOESNT COME UP---WWW.GO TO NYPOST.COM

Wow that's interesting. Wonder who the resident will be? wink.gif

I thought in another artical it was said both clubs were going to the same company?

------------------

I want to go out blazing..not fade away.

Trust in the currency of relationships, it's hard to earn but easy to loose - back2basics

b2b6.GIF

Originally posted by mysteriousss:

b2b.. but he can't be a resident at LL if he's still a resident at SF.. i hope he stays at SF smile.gif

Hey you may be able to answer this. Ok so JP makes quiet a bit for his remixes. But most people don't make more than 50k. And he won't make a HUGE amount at SF, so he carn't be all that loaded. That's why i was thinking he would be ressy.

------------------

Trust in the currency of relationships, it's hard to earn but easy to loose - back2basics

b2b6.GIF

I really hope not smile.gif He did say plenty of times that SF is his home and he does not plan to go anywhere else, nor does he want to.... But we'll see.. Time will show..

But if he does do "Worship", I wonder what the new cracker-name for this place will be.. Factory=crack factory, etc.. worship=?

Originally posted by mysteriousss:

I really hope not smile.gif He did say plenty of times that SF is his home and he does not plan to go anywhere else, nor does he want to.... But we'll see.. Time will show..

But if he does do "Worship", I wonder what the new cracker-name for this place will be.. Factory=crack factory, etc.. worship=?

Don't you like Limelight as a venue? Looks good to me, anyway wouldn't most of the SF crew follow him, if he did go?

------------------

b2b6.GIF

Originally posted by back2basics-:

But most people don't make more than 50k. .

Do you mean Yearly? If so, he makes alot more then that, plus he makes more then 50k from one remix or Whitney Houston or Janet Jackson. Ever see his studio?

Personally, I'm not too crazy about LL.. Yes, I'm sure most of the SF regulars would move over to LL along with Jonathan simply because of him.. After all, for a lot of ppl, it's the music that gets them hooked, not the building itself.. But LL has a crappy sound system and SF's was just redone.. LL is much smaller and has all those different little rooms.. I dunno, to be honest with you I dont' really like the place that much (I like it from the outside though).. But I'm sure they'll remodel it or something after they buy it.. They have to and I'm sure they'll realize it.. And I'm not talking about the restaurant LMAO.. But I'd like that coz a lot of times I'm kinda hungry after hours of dancing smile.gif

Originally posted by Dmitry:

Do you mean Yearly? If so, he makes alot more then that, plus he makes more then 50k from one remix or Whitney Houston or Janet Jackson. Ever see his studio?

Nah i mean per remix. Basically even if he is the busiest DJ in the world and saved all his money he still could't foot half the bill. Which makes me think he is in it as the peorson who knows music and the NY scene but they 'partner' is the backer.

I carn't see him making much more than 50k, Oakey makes about that, and he is the 'higest earning DJ'.

------------------

b2b6.GIF

Guest danwang

Ever see his studio?

For those who haven't, have you got any pics of it?

------------------

We're alive, take a breath

We're alive, take a deep breath

Originally posted by danwang:

For those who haven't, have you got any pics of it?

I got better then pictures, I used the ipix equiptment (www.ipix.com)to shoot the studio, so you can take a virtual tour of it. I got to put it together and put it on his site, will be finished by Tuesday I promise.

Dmitry

I got better then pictures, I used the ipix equiptment (www.ipix.com)to shoot the studio, so you can take a virtual tour of it. I got to put it together and put it on his site, will be finished by Tuesday I promise.

Dmitry

Wow, nice smile.gif I'll definitely check it out when you're done..

Guest crystalmethodny

What a travesty...

------------------

"Can you feel it?"

"We're going to build things up slowly... are you with me? Here we go."

CrystalMethodNYC@aol.com

www.extremegroove.com

If it is true and he is an owner I think he will leave SF. It would only make sence for him to leave. His following will make there new club an instant hit. As an owner he would want to make sure his investment is making $$. I know he loves SF but he doesnt need him SF. He can play any where he wants. I hope they clean up LL and make it a good club. But I agree SF wont be the same without him. cwm27.gif