Clubplanet Nightlife Community

.o0 OFFICIAL PVD 2 YEAR ANN ROLL CALL-TWILO 4/13 0o.

i hate to say it but the masters will be there the next night. pvd shoudl stay an extra night in the city and learn from them.

------------------

chickn4.gif

LET'S GO YANKEES!!!!!!!!

A ho don't make a housewife.

pappa's been smooth since the days of underoos!!!!

AOL J303J

somehow... i WILL find a way to go to pvd.. even if i have to sell my ass on the corner... i dont care if i cant drive.. damnit ill find a way!!!!!!!!!!!!

------------------

veronica.jpg

"Maybe some women aren't meant to be tamed. Maybe they need to run free until they find someone just as wild to run with."

PrncssVrnc---> AIM

Originally posted by island:

majestic, u don't have to sell your ass...i'll love to treat u, too bad i'll be on vacation that weekend...oh well...

of course u make the offer when your NOT gonna be around.. but its the thought that counts ::muah::

cwm38.gif

------------------

veronica.jpg

"Maybe some women aren't meant to be tamed. Maybe they need to run free until they find someone just as wild to run with."

PrncssVrnc---> AIM

i'll treat u just on the simple fact you appreciate pvd as much as i do....i'm pissed i m gonna miss pvd, but i'll be equally, shalled i say, blissed at that same time and nite.....i guess i'll buy u a drink at the next pvd party, in june..how's that?...

i'll treat u just on the simple fact you appreciate pvd as much as i do....i'm pissed i m gonna miss pvd, but i'll be equally, shalled i say, blissed at that same time and nite.....i guess i'll buy u a drink at the next pvd party, in june..how's that?...

hey sounds like a plan... ill save u a 2x2 space and pretend u r breakin it down next to me on friday hows that

------------------

veronica.jpg

PrncssVrnc---> AIM

sounds great to me, i'll see u in june!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!can't wait!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ditto!!!! ::wink wink:: if not before then

------------------

veronica.jpg

PrncssVrnc---> AIM

I'm there. I'm convinced he is going to be better than ever - a lot harder. It might not even be as crowded because of people going to DT/Diggers the next night.

------------------

"I would believe only in a god who could dance."

"Without music, life would be a mistake."

-Nietzsche

Ok...Usually EZ Dreamer Starts this thread on WED/Thu of the upcoming week...and I promised to start the Roll Call this time around...but you people are getting vicious...ok fine I submit...

I'm there.... I haven't missed a PVD night for a whole year now biggrin.gif

------------------

ArthurTwilo(Logo).jpg

AIM: ArthurBrooklyn

TëMA

Originally posted by Unbound:

Ok...Usually EZ Dreamer Starts this thread on WED/Thu of the upcoming week...and I promised to start the Roll Call this time around...but you people are getting vicious...ok fine I submit...

I'm there.... I haven't missed a PVD night for a whole year now biggrin.gif

This is only the roll call thread, you can still post the meetup thread if ya hurry

cwm1.gif

------------------

"I would believe only in a god who could dance."

"Without music, life would be a mistake."

-Nietzsche

Originally posted by majesticmelodi:

ditto!!!! ::wink wink:: if not before then

hey royal tunes, this is an official -=[PVD]=- thread, not your personal pick up joint thread! cwm25.gif

cwm2.gifcwm27.gif

------------------

nessie1.jpg

"Nessie"