Clubplanet Nightlife Community

GLOWSTICKS AND I - Almost 86ed from TWILO....

What was the deal with that! Just chillin listening to Luiz Diaz and waiting for the man to come on, it was preety early during the night....about a little passed midnight. Stix and i decide to go and make the first bathroom run. On the way back to the spot..(left speaker)...2 girls....both asian and both were ravers were grabbed by the bouncers.....then they grabbed Myself and glowsticks...They bring us to that damn room....u know the last bleacher towards the left where nobody could sit on....Our pockets were emptied and we were searched...whats up with this random bullshit..??? obviously they didnnt find shit cause me, nick, ravers, and asians dont do that shit.....::wink:: cwm28.gif

------------------

Ravers don't stumble

and fall....

E2Hcopyfinal.jpg

we TRIP and ROLL..

AIM: XxFUEL1xX bongsmi.gif

Damn. That's really messed up. What's up with the bouncers at Twilo? Seems like they harass people for no reason. They really need to relax and enjoy the music. I guess on crowded nights they've got a lot of pressure on them. Did anyone attempt to string later in the night?? Did they get their lights taken away or kicked out??

------------------

"1,1,2,3,5,8,13,21 ....Mathematics is the language of nature" --BT

AIM: teklord310

Originally posted by teklord310:

Damn. That's really messed up. What's up with the bouncers at Twilo? Seems like they harass people for no reason. They really need to relax and enjoy the music. I guess on crowded nights they've got a lot of pressure on them. Did anyone attempt to string later in the night?? Did they get their lights taken away or kicked out??

Yup someone tried stringing.....i gave the guy 5 seconds.....4 seconds and no more stringer...no more sticks...i dont know if he got thrown out..i attempted to string before and they only took my strings and sticks away....Do u know anyone who got kicked out for stringing?..my boy joe actually strung mad late during the night....when pvd was ending// they didnt care....i hate those motherfucking bouncers....especially the one i was referring to...what a fucking asshole.

------------------

Ravers don't stumble

and fall....

E2Hcopyfinal.jpg

we TRIP and ROLL..

AIM: XxFUEL1xX bongsmi.gif

Stringing? hate it! You just can't string in a crowded club..pliz respect the fun-having others that get squeeezed outside the circle. Do your stringing at home pliz tongue.gif Altho I disagree with ransom harressments, props to bouncers on the stringing issue. My 2 cents...

-JohnKush

Originally posted by SmileNYC:

Stringing? hate it! You just can't string in a crowded club..pliz respect the fun-having others that get squeeezed outside the circle. Do your stringing at home pliz tongue.gif Altho I disagree with ransom harressments, props to bouncers on the stringing issue. My 2 cents...

-JohnKush

i didnt know PVD came to peoples houses to spin...

------------------

01200110.jpg

Stringing is cool only if its NOT crowded. Like an hour or so before Twilo closes. Thats part of the entertainment along with other light shows. Who saw that dude at Limelight stringing with glowsticks and sparklers?? It was cool as hell, but still retarded because there were so many people around.

------------------

"1,1,2,3,5,8,13,21 ....Mathematics is the language of nature" --BT

AIM: teklord310

I saw them grab a bunch of ppl at once, 4-5 at a time and push them towards the back of the club... It was impossible for them to see anything coz they'd just came up there and those ppl were just sitting down and chilling, not doing anything out in the open.. I wasn't sure what happened, but it was probably the same thing you're talking about.. That's messed up.. They don't have any right to check your pockets without a good reason, but I guess Twilo bouncers think the laws don't apply to them.. Sucks for us frown.gif