Clubplanet Nightlife Community

whos lives QUEENS????

Originally posted by farrah1980:

i attended Newtown H.S for 2 yrs then i transfered to Humanities Preparatory Academy in W.18 st in Manhattan <~ that where i graduated from. Im attending LaGuardia CC in LIC atrthis moment.

No shit? I was in Newtown too. probably long before you started there. I graduated in '92...ouch. Damn that was a long time ago. lol. are you up on AOL?

------------------

cwm42.gif

Peace,

-=808=-

.:J:.

LETS GO METS!!!

How about a Queens Meet-up on Austin Street, Forest Hills? It's between Astoria & Bayside which seem to be the two majority.

Not to mention easy transportation.

------------------

xlsig.jpg

People come into your life for reasons not yet known, keep your mind, heart and soul open.

AIM: Xxlea77

Originally posted by xxlea:

How about a Queens Meet-up on Austin Street, Forest Hills? It's between Astoria & Bayside which seem to be the two majority.

Not to mention easy transportation.

Isnt' there a club out there called FM or something like that?

------------------

cwm42.gif

Peace,

-=808=-

LETS GO METS!!!

FM's, mixed emotions about that place. I must of gone on the wrong nights. There's a place off Austin, I think it's called Networks, nice place. The upstairs is the restaurant and downstairs the bar/lounge w/sofas and recliners.

------------------

xlsig.jpg

People come into your life for reasons not yet known, keep your mind, heart and soul open.

AIM: Xxlea77

Originally posted by xxlea:

FM's, mixed emotions about that place. I must of gone on the wrong nights. There's a place off Austin, I think it's called Networks, nice place. The upstairs is the restaurant and downstairs the bar/lounge w/sofas and recliners.

Never been to either, but a friend told me about FM. Is it out in that area? Like I said, I'm down for whatever. PM me or come up on AIM. JeremySupp808

------------------

cwm42.gif

Peace,

-=808=-

LETS GO METS!!!

Hey all you Queens headz..

There's going to be a phat party started at a place on Steinway by sleepiswaste and I'm helping him with some promotion shit..

I'll be doing something soon with him..his name is Zoran and we'll post something soon..

It's going to be free and there's going to be some preaty good local DJs spinning Trance and house..

It's gonna be cool because the way it maight be done is to incorporate art and music..

so there will be all kinds of artsy shit going on like body painting, tatoos, murals, graphiti and projection arts..

It's FREE! So I think it'll be worth checking out..

But like I said Zoran's the man behind this plan so I'll let him post the details on it once we hook it up!

Peeeeaaaace!

Hope you all can make it when it's up and running!

------------------

Mug::zspacetripcopy.jpg

Originally posted by farrah1980:

i attended Newtown H.S for 2 yrs then i transfered to Humanities Preparatory Academy in W.18 st in Manhattan <~ that where i graduated from. Im attending LaGuardia CC in LIC at this moment.

YEAH i wanna meet up with ppl......I rather smoke than drink but either way i wont mind others drinking .......anyways so if anyones lives closer by Jackson hts we diff must chills. SETUP A DAY ANYONE AND WE ALL MUST MEET. PEACE.

okay .. theer was this chick farrah in my HS that lived by you that was smokin .. i figured i'd check if it was you =) .. i'm sure ur smokin too ...

meet up idea ... starting this thursday world in astoria is having a new party with chris the greek .. and it should be a pretty dope night i think ... i migth be checkin it out this week ... i'll let ya know how it is .,. but i have a feeling it could be a dope thrusday party in queens for th summer .... anyone interested in that ?

------------------

Your ad here !

contact joeydollaz@aol.com

Originally posted by joeydollaz:

okay .. theer was this chick farrah in my HS that lived by you that was smokin .. i figured i'd check if it was you =) .. i'm sure ur smokin too ...

meet up idea ... starting this thursday world in astoria is having a new party with chris the greek .. and it should be a pretty dope night i think ... i migth be checkin it out this week ... i'll let ya know how it is .,. but i have a feeling it could be a dope thrusday party in queens for th summer .... anyone interested in that ?

yo Joey, sounds cool, but I'm dead broke this week. What is the dress code supposed to be like? Everytime I go by there, it's all dudes in suits.

------------------

cwm42.gif

Peace,

-=808=-

LETS GO METS!!!

oh me me me! i live in middle village though. cwm1.gif

------------------

" Music is a universal language. Where speech fails, then music begins. It is the natural medium for the expression of our emotions - the art that expresses in tones our feelings which are too strong & too deep to be expressed in words"

Charles W. Landon

"Give a girl the right pair of shoes and she can conquer the world"- Marilyn Monroe