Clubplanet Nightlife Community

NEED HELP GUYS PLEASE!!!

HEY GUYS I NEED HELP!!! FRIDAY IS MY B-DAY AND ON SAT ME AND THE GALS ARE GOING OUT BUT I DONT KNOW WHERE TO TAKE THEM IT SHOULD BE ABOUT 10 OF US!! THEY ARE PRACTIALLY ALL SINGLE AND I NEED A PLACE THAT PLAYS HOUSE REGGAE AND HIPHOP AND I HAVENT BEEN TO ANY HOT SPOTS LATELY CAN ANYONE HELP ME OUT? ANY SUGGESTIONS? cwm20.gif

Looking for a place with house and a splash a hip hop/reggea you say??,,,,,Well look no further...I have the 411 on the spot for you..Its Cream http://www.creamnyc.com/

they sport 4 rooms to explore and 2 dance floors, You'll have both vibes that you crave, and space to chill for that B-DAY champain....And I should be able to work something out for the b-day celebration if you comming with a nicely sized group...hit me back.... LEWD5000@AOL.COM

HEY DEVINE, IF U WANNA TRY CHEETAH, THEY PLAY BOTH TYPES OF MUSIC...HOUSE UPSTAIRS AND RAP/REGAE DOWN....YOU'LL BE COMPED FOR SURE AND MORE THAN LIKELY I'LL BE ABLE TO COMP HALF, IF NOT ALL OF YOUR GROUP....JUST GET BACK TO ASAP....U CAN REACH ME AT FACKTORYKAT@AOL OR MESSAGE ME HERE. IT'S OPEN BAR THERE TO FROM 10-11 IF UR GONNA GO OUT EARLY.....HERE FROM U SOON

What about Gazebo in Brooklyn?

I went there once, it was full of guidos, but they played house, hip-hop, and reggae.

<A HREF="/cgi-bin/redir.cgi?url=http://www.d-jam.com" TARGET=_blank> djamfooter.gif </A>

[This message has been edited by djamnfx (edited 04-16-2001).]