Clubplanet Nightlife Community

is it safe to watch "blow" without a jar?

take a jar cwm32.gif

------------------

"I was on a roll until you got here. If you weren't reading this, I'd have some free time. If I weren't writing this, you'd have some free time. Tag, you lose!" --josh mintz

"I do not agree with what you have to say, but I'll defend to the death your right to say it." -voltaire

Guest crystalmethodny

Jar?

Use a bag instead.

wink.gif

------------------

"Can you feel it?"

"We're going to build things up slowly... are you with me? Here we go."

CrystalMethodNYC@aol.com

www.extremegroove.com

Originally posted by sharonregina:

take a jar cwm32.gif

better take 2! cwm26.gif

------------------

" Music is a universal language. Where speech fails, then music begins. It is the natural medium for the expression of our emotions - the art that expresses in tones our feelings which are too strong & too deep to be expressed in words"

Charles W. Landon

"Give a girl the right pair of shoes and she can conquer the world"- Marilyn Monroe

Movie rocked, Pee-Wee really made a come back...everytime a good scene came on when they were doin' the goods I would get all hot flahses and shit...I thought it was just me...I look over to my girl...she was cracking up, she was doing the same thing...I wanted one in there so bad but can't sit still in the theater as it is...let alone with a jar in my hand cwm29.gif

------------------

Do You??

This information is not intended to cover all possible uses, precautions, interactions, or adverse effects. If you have questions about the drug(s) you are taking, check with your health care professional. This information is provided as a guide only. cwm2.gif

Originally posted by deanna11:

i wouldn't want to be gnawing my arm halfway through

why u frontin d? actin like u're gonna go when everyone knows damn well u aint. re:twilo...

u should meet cazz, u 2 could talk all day about going places and doing things without actually executing...

and blow didn't live up to expectations...

------------------

Upcomming gigs:

Fridays: Mac C's Dog House:Goa Trance

Saturdays: Swingpe's closet: Kush Kush Kush Kush...