Clubplanet Nightlife Community

did you ever go somewhere and realize you forgot your deodorant?

i think i forgot to put deodorant on this morning..but i can't remember?!?

hee hee. oh well. i smell fresh and clean anyway! lol.

------------------

alcheshire_cat.gif

Ducketscopy.jpg

*...have the ability to let that which does not matter, truly slide.*-Ed Norton-Fight Club

mmmnnnnn BO...DOH!

saturday nite one of the chelsea boys forgot his, made for a very uncomfortable situation. I thought danny was droppin FunkPhenomenon!!! The chelsea boys at vinyl are very infamous for 'forgettin' too...

------------------

Upcomming gigs:

Friday:Cazz's Ass:Deep House/Jungle

Saturdays: Swingpe's closet: Kush Kush Kush Kush...Fridays:

but the worst part is REALLY REMEMBERING if u did. i think i did, wait maybe i didn't! yup i keep it all over. at work in the car. ya never ever know..... cwm3.gif

------------------

" Music is a universal language. Where speech fails, then music begins. It is the natural medium for the expression of our emotions - the art that expresses in tones our feelings which are too strong & too deep to be expressed in words"

Charles W. Landon

"Give a girl the right pair of shoes and she can conquer the world"- Marilyn Monroe

Originally posted by sugar_n_spice:

but the worst part is REALLY REMEMBERING if u did. i think i did, wait maybe i didn't! yup i keep it all over. at work in the car. ya never ever know..... cwm3.gif

i am experiencing that at the moment..i'm about to leave school and go get some! LOL!

------------------

alcheshire_cat.gif

Ducketscopy.jpg

*...have the ability to let that which does not matter, truly slide.*-Ed Norton-Fight Club

that is the worst feeling when u think u migth have forgoten !! i totally bug out on that !! i'm so anal about it that i dont think i ever forget .. . actaully a lot of times i'll get you smell good what are u wearing .. meanwhile its just that i put on so much you can smell it when ur next to me .. =) speed stick musk .,. smells good =)

anyway last week i had to deal with this .. i was at this party and and the DJ played a rippin set .. it was good i really enjoyed it , afterwards i was talkin to him for a while and he fucking stunk !!!!! liek reall bad .. and i'm liek man wtf ... put on some deorderant ! how can u go out and know u stink like that ... fucking europeans ... BO is fucking nasty !

------------------

Your ad here !

contact joeydollaz@aol.com