Clubplanet Nightlife Community

What goes through the womans mind?

My GF is all crazy like. She says that I have changed, when shes the one tha had become this total LOONY. I dont understand it! I do everything for her and treat her good and all I get is a monkey on my back. WTF is up with yous? I know all the ladies are gonna be like its not us, BUT it really is.

Help me understand WTF is going on here PLEASE!!!!

------------------

Howz Ya BOX?

Like a Biskit....

bottle1-a.gifAll Gone ecstasy_a.gifThe chemical molecules that make up Ectasy

Ok so 'you have changed' is the single most stupid thing to come out in arguments.. we all change constantly. Jesus did she expect you to stay the way you were?

But not enough info to make an unbiased judgement.. as always you need to sit down and talk at length about how she thinks you have changed and the other way round.

------------------

I want to go out blazing..not fade away.

Trust in the currency of relationships, it's hard to earn but easy to loose - back2basics

b2b6.GIF

To tell you the truth its not even worth it to go into detail. I really dont care to be honest. I mean I do care how she feels but not enough to lose sleep over or anything I told myself a long time ago I wouldnt care that much ever again....

------------------

Howz Ya BOX?

Like a Biskit....

Originally posted by enyce2000:

To tell you the truth its not even worth it to go into detail. I really dont care to be honest. I mean I do care how she feels but not enough to lose sleep over or anything I told myself a long time ago I wouldnt care that much ever again....

Hey shit i know how you feel there, went through 2 years of it. But it's not a good way to be at the end of the day.IMO.

------------------

Trust in the currency of relationships, it's hard to earn but easy to loose - back2basics

b2b6.GIF

and all I get is a monkey on my back. WTF is up with yous? I know all the ladies are gonna be like its not us, BUT it really is.

wow, a monkey on ur back?? things must be REAL bad!! cwm5.gif

ok sorry j/k. no its maybe both of u guys. maybe u should sit down and talk to her. maybe theres something really bothering her. well thats how i get anyway. i have a prob w/ "expressing my emotions" as they say, and i hold it all in, til i go a bit nutty. cwm36.gifcwm24.gif

------------------

" Music is a universal language. Where speech fails, then music begins. It is the natural medium for the expression of our emotions - the art that expresses in tones our feelings which are too strong & too deep to be expressed in words"

Charles W. Landon

"Give a girl the right pair of shoes and she can conquer the world"- Marilyn Monroe

Originally posted by back2basics-:

Hey shit i know how you feel there, went through 2 years of it. But it's not a good way to be at the end of the day.IMO.

Well at the end of the day I still dont care at all. I mean if its either me worried or sad or mad Or not given a fuck I would rather not give a fuck

------------------

Howz Ya BOX?

Like a Biskit....

Well at the end of the day I still dont care at all. I mean if its either me worried or sad or mad Or not given a fuck I would rather not give a fuck

Yeh sorry that's what i was trying to say. It's EASY for you natural defence mechanism to kick in, especially after you have been hurt (i am not even sure if you fully recover from being badly hurt).

But at some point you have to let you defences down to really get close to somebody again.

Listen good luck, things have a way of working themselves out smile.gif

------------------

b2b6.GIF

Originally posted by back2basics-:

Yeh sorry that's what i was trying to say. It's EASY for you natural defence mechanism to kick in, especially after you have been hurt (i am not even sure if you fully recover from being badly hurt).

But at some point you have to let you defences down to really get close to somebody again.

Good ISH thanx for the support.

But BIGGIE SMALLS SAID IT BEST

"Dont love no hoe that my principal, cause ah bitchs come and ah bitchs go"

------------------

Howz Ya BOX?

Like a Biskit....

[quote:

QUOTE]Originally posted by back2basics-: