Clubplanet Nightlife Community

not fair!!!

This morning, I got on the elevator on the first floor and one other guy got on with me. I pressed the 8th floor and he pressed the 5th. Just before he got off, he must have let a silent stinky fart out b/c the whole elevator suddenly smelled like 4 day old eggs. No problem, I thought, until the elevator stopped on the 7th floor and someone new got on. They were looking at me like I was the most disgusting person in the world. But IT WASN'T ME!!! I was framed.

------------------

Living in a constant state of trance......

cwm2.gif

That shit happens all the time. I live on the 26th floor and that is always happening to me. People get in and just throw you a dirty look.

------------------

I want to go out blazing..not fade away.

Trust in the currency of relationships, it's hard to earn but easy to loose - back2basics

b2b6.GIF

Originally posted by woodu:

This morning, I got on the elevator on the first floor and one other guy got on with me. I pressed the 8th floor and he pressed the 5th. Just before he got off, he must have let a silent stinky fart out b/c the whole elevator suddenly smelled like 4 day old eggs. No problem, I thought, until the elevator stopped on the 7th floor and someone new got on. They were looking at me like I was the most disgusting person in the world. But IT WASN'T ME!!! I was framed.

cwm2.gifcwm2.gifcwm2.gif

I heard people talking about it in the caf. Specifically the sandwich maker... cwm1.gif%7Boption%7D

------------------

Can you feel that rhythm moving through your system?

He could have given you what is referred to as a fart pill. He could have farted into his hands, cupped that shit, and held it in his closed fists until he got off. Then cleverly threw it back onto the elevator just before the doors closed, so you'd be in bad shape. I've never done it, but I hear it's nasty. Peace.

------------------

Talkin 'bout what we gon' be when we grow up/I said what you wanna be? She said alive/It made me think for a minute then looked in her eyes/I coulda died....

Originally posted by andre9000:

He could have given you what is referred to as a fart pill. He could have farted into his hands, cupped that shit, and held it in his closed fists until he got off. Then cleverly threw it back onto the elevator just before the doors closed, so you'd be in bad shape. I've never done it, but I hear it's nasty. Peace.

that seems like an awful lot of work doesn't it?

------------------

don't act too cool because you might get shot...

Originally posted by wizard:

that seems like an awful lot of work doesn't it?

I guess, but when that shit explodes on your enemies, now who's the one laughin?? Peace.

------------------

Talkin 'bout what we gon' be when we grow up/I said what you wanna be? She said alive/It made me think for a minute then looked in her eyes/I coulda died....

hahahaha

that was the funniest think I heard today...

man I know exactly what you are talking about...

Try that when you are sitting at work, and there are two people in the same room, and then the other person lets out a silent one, and walks right out, and soon enough a thired person walks in and smill that shit, and then think It was freeken meeeeeeeeeee

I hated when that happend.....what the hell am i gonna say to her(oh yes, and it's the worset since it was a she...aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa)

So what would I say?

It was him?

cwm2.gifcwm2.gifcwm2.gifcwm2.gifcwm2.gif

oh man oh man

TwiloFireDude cwm23.gif

------------------

TwiloFireDude@aol.com

Working is a way for us to go through the week fast enough , so we could get to the weekend, and have the fun!!! "Not Really...I can't back that up...Work sux...let it be weekend at all the time"

[This message has been edited by twilofiredude (edited 04-17-2001).]

Originally posted by twilofiredude:

hahahaha

that was the funniest think I heard today...

man I know exactly what you are talking about...

Try that when you are sitting at work, and there are two people in the same room, and then the other person lets out a silent one, and walks right out, and soon enough a thired person walks in and smill that shit, and then think It was freeken meeeeeeeeeee

I hated when that happend.....what the hell am i gonna say to her(oh yes, and it's the worset since it was a she...aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa)

So what would I say?

It was him?

cwm2.gifcwm2.gifcwm2.gifcwm2.gifcwm2.gif

oh man oh man

TwiloFireDude cwm23.gif

oops i clicked twice...hhaahaa

------------------

TwiloFireDude@aol.com

Working is a way for us to go through the week fast enough , so we could get to the weekend, and have the fun!!! "Not Really...I can't back that up...Work sux...let it be weekend at all the time"

[This message has been edited by twilofiredude (edited 04-17-2001).]

dont lie Woodu---you loved the smell...

hee hee...this is f*ing cracking me up

------------------

we live together, we act on, and react to, one another; but always in all circumstances we are by ourselves.

The martyrs go hand in hand into the arena; they are crucified alone.

Embraced, the lovers desperately try to fuse their insulated ectasies into a single self-transcendence; in vain

By it's very nature every embodied spirit is doomed to suffer and enjoy in solitude

Sensations, feelings, insights, fancies- all these are private and except through symbols and second hand, incommunicable.

We can pool information about experiences, but never the experiences themselves

Aldous Huxley, Doors of Perception.

**THE MUSIC BEE**

carabee_sig.gif