Clubplanet Nightlife Community

our NEXT meet up should be a picnic in Central Park.. While the concerts go on

I'll bring plenty of wine!

Oh man.. I can't wait till they start having them! Does anyone have an upcomming concert listing.... I'm sure the NYTimes will have one soon..

we can all get romantic under the stars...

hahahahah! Just kidding.. What do you guys think!

Sinem cwm16.gif

------------------

mouse.gif

I love everyone today!

Originally posted by sgbrooklyn:

we can all get romantic under the stars...

Sinem cwm16.gif

I'm definately down with this plan. Romantic??? Touch me and we're gonna have a problem!!! cwm30.gif

------------------

Peace,Love & Hairgrease,

Rich Suede

mylight.gif

AOL/AIM: SuedeNYC

EMail: SuedeNYC@aol.com

well ive never gone to the summer concerts, but this sounds like a good idea, count me in!! cwm1.gif

------------------

" Music is a universal language. Where speech fails, then music begins. It is the natural medium for the expression of our emotions - the art that expresses in tones our feelings which are too strong & too deep to be expressed in words"

Charles W. Landon

"Give a girl the right pair of shoes and she can conquer the world"- Marilyn Monroe

YEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!! I'll bring the frisbee! cwm12.gifcwm12.gifcwm12.gifcwm12.gif

------------------

"Spontaneity is the key to spice in life"

"Music makes the world go 'round...so keep it spinnin!"

"Happiness is like a butterfly, which when pursued is just out of your grasp, but if you will sit down quietly, it will alight upon you." Walt Whitman

AIM: Jewel44317

That would be great!

I'll bring my poochie and my allergy medecine..

There's nothing more digusting than a snotty mugwump with hay fever..

AAAAACHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!

(leaves slime all over the monitor)

ohh(sniff sniff) sorry!

------------------

Sigcopy.jpg

I popped my Central Park Cherry last weekend....it was so perfect!!! smile.gif

I'm totally down with this Idea Sinem...love ya girlie!!

------------------

we live together, we act on, and react to, one another; but always in all circumstances we are by ourselves.

The martyrs go hand in hand into the arena; they are crucified alone.

Embraced, the lovers desperately try to fuse their insulated ectasies into a single self-transcendence; in vain

By it's very nature every embodied spirit is doomed to suffer and enjoy in solitude

Sensations, feelings, insights, fancies- all these are private and except through symbols and second hand, incommunicable.

We can pool information about experiences, but never the experiences themselves

Aldous Huxley, Doors of Perception.

**THE MUSIC BEE**

carabee_sig.gif

Originally posted by suedenyc:

I'm definately down with this plan. Romantic??? Touch me and we're gonna have a problem!!! cwm30.gif

No worries Sinem...I'll be sure to be *romantic* to you under the stars at Central Park cwm35.gif . We'll make Rich jealous wink.gif. Hey I still have those 3 bottles simmering b/c a certain person *cough* KORZO hasn't come up with his side of the bargain!

-Jamms "touchmeinthemorningandalsoatnight"

------------------

jamms on hiatus...that is all face50.gif

Originally posted by carabee:

I popped my Central Park Cherry last weekend....it was so perfect!!! smile.gif

I'm totally down with this Idea Sinem...love ya girlie!!

Hey, I was there, too!! Did I see you?!

cwm1.gif

I mean: cwm11.gif , that's more like it!!

------------------

Can you feel that rhythm moving through your system?

Originally posted by jammy:

No worries Sinem...I'll be sure to be *romantic* to you under the stars at Central Park cwm35.gif . We'll make Rich jealous wink.gif. Hey I still have those 3 bottles simmering b/c a certain person *cough* KORZO hasn't come up with his side of the bargain!

-Jamms "touchmeinthemorningandalsoatnight"

Bargain? What bargain?! Uh... I forget!!!

cwm6.gif

------------------

A word from your friendly neighborhood felon...

I've gotten a ticket for drinking wine in the park once, and had to go to court to pay the tremendous $10 fine, so just remember to be sneaky with that.

And by the way, groups of 20 or more need to get a permit to associate (or some other Guiliani bullshit like that); however, I suppose this does not apply to pre-organized events like those at the summer stage.

------------------

it's funny until somebody gets hurt. and then it's even funnier.

carabee! you guys are soo funny.. Cherry popping at central park.. When I said romantic, my imagination didn't go that far.. hahahah! just kidding..

So I am glad everyone like the idea.. please lets run with it...

Resident:Be a little dangerous.. run with the bulls from time to time you may enjoy it.. Stiffo! hahah j/k I;ve done plenty of wine drinking on central park.. Some say I have the luck of the Irish! maybe they are right!

KOrzo: I hear you can cook you can bring the food and Jams will bring the wine she has kept soiling for the two of you..

Richard.. I wouldn't touch you with a ten foot pole... don't worry... beside Vitory may get grouchy with me!

cool sounds like a plan first concert of the year sound good for everyone???????????

Sineminem!

------------------

mouse.gif

I love everyone today!

Originally posted by korzo-:

Hey, I was there, too!! Did I see you?!

cwm1.gif

I mean: cwm11.gif , that's more like it!!

um....I think I saw you..oh yeah, you were the dude wearin the women's shades, right?

ha ha...bye (Jamie)..I'm gonna be in trouble for that one >shakes with fear<

------------------

we live together, we act on, and react to, one another; but always in all circumstances we are by ourselves.

The martyrs go hand in hand into the arena; they are crucified alone.

Embraced, the lovers desperately try to fuse their insulated ectasies into a single self-transcendence; in vain

By it's very nature every embodied spirit is doomed to suffer and enjoy in solitude

Sensations, feelings, insights, fancies- all these are private and except through symbols and second hand, incommunicable.

We can pool information about experiences, but never the experiences themselves

Aldous Huxley, Doors of Perception.

**THE MUSIC BEE**

carabee_sig.gif

about the drinking DONT WORRY:

where there is a will there is always a way... trust me I have drank plenty of times.. I din't mean careless drinking.. drinking in its simpliest most relaxing as the sun goes down kinda drinking.. no bing drinking...maybe a glass or two.. just to relax our minds from a hard days work.. nothing extreme...

Im soo glad you kitties are just as excited as I am... see you under the stars...

Sinem

Cazz its your duty to keep us posted on when the first concert of the year is.. BTW: it was great meeting you girly! Sineminem

Fun meeting you too...

I'm on the job!!!

a-ok.jpg

------------------

I can't dream for us all I hope I'm in a better state when

Here & Now crumbles & falls...

Oooooo... Sign me up too. I'll bring a loaf of bread for that jug of wine... we can even browse the zoo, 'cept for Korzo 'cause we don't want the zoo-keepers keepin' you, huh? ok?

And Carabee i'm sorry to hear about your first experience in the park. Want me to bring you a band-aid for your cherry? cwm35.gif

------------------

...and in a mystery to be

(when time from time shall set us free)

forgetting me, remember me

-e. e. cummings

AOL IM: petrol01

Originally posted by carabee:

um....I think I saw you..oh yeah, you were the dude wearin the women's shades, right?

ha ha...bye (Jamie)..I'm gonna be in trouble for that one >shakes with fear<

Uh, yeah, you're in trouble. Hmmmmmm... let me think about this one for a while. You'll see...

cwm10.gif

------------------

Originally posted by petrol:

Oooooo... Sign me up too. I'll bring a loaf of bread for that jug of wine... we can even browse the zoo, 'cept for Korzo 'cause we don't want the zoo-keepers keepin' you, huh? ok?

And Carabee i'm sorry to hear about your first experience in the park. Want me to bring you a band-aid for your cherry? cwm35.gif

No petrol, I've got permission from the zoo keepers to roam freely. Don't ask me how I arranged that one...

------------------