Clubplanet Nightlife Community

anyone see the freak dancing like a crazy mofo @ PVD Twilo?

wearing blue t-shirt & khaki ufo's, with blue shades and shaved head, in the corner to the right of the dj booth at about 8-10?

i know that guy. let me know so i can relay it to him and rip him. cwm4.gif

------------------

nessie1.jpg

"Nessie"

bro, I don't think I saw your friend necessarily but while you brought that up, I saw some fellas losing their goddamn minds on that dancefloor........I don't think I've seen people go that balistic in a club before.......I thought this one guy was gonna have a double hernia at one point.......once again, the vibe was no joke last night.......I need some fucking sleep. smile.gif

Mikey

------------------

"I don't want a piece....I want the whole thing....." - Bob Barker

Originally posted by tyco:

....I don't think I've seen people go that balistic in a club before.......I thought this one guy was gonna have a double hernia at one point...

he probably DID have a double hernia; that would explain him just going insane and ripping up the dancefloor! cwm1.gif

....once again, the vibe was no joke last night...

as i mentioned in another thread, yup, i absolutely agree with you on this one. i was hanging out in the corner to the right of the dj booth all nite, and the random people i met were just cool and giving off good vibes. we were offering each other smokes, gum, water, and just chatting away. this corner was also one the first places to clear out and offered some dancing room! definitely one of my best nights @ twilo.

------------------

nessie1.jpg

"Nessie"

Originally posted by loch:

wearing blue t-shirt & khaki ufo's, with blue shades and shaved head, in the corner to the right of the dj booth at about 8-10?

i know that guy. let me know so i can relay it to him and rip him. cwm4.gif

saw your boy; he was really flippin' out. i remember seeing peeople back away from him like they thought he was gonna bang into them. my friends wanted to know what he was on, and if they can have some for next time out... cwm7.gif

------------------

-dusk til dawn-

Skeleton-22.gif

"You take the blue pill: Capsule-02.gif

The story ends, you wake up in your bed, and believe whatever you want to believe.

You take the red pill: Capsule-03.gif

You stay in wonderland, and I show you how deep the rabbit hole goes..."

-Morpheus