Clubplanet Nightlife Community

people have gone to the Twilo board

Originally posted by blueskygirl:

Funny, I was thinking the same thing a few days ago when I realized that we have a buncha mutual friends on the board and (I think)off... Perhaps at the spin-off Wednesday?

Hugs!

Melissa

Deanne11 & BSG.........u crazy kids were a few feet away from each other last friday nite @ Vinyl

cwm27.gif

------------------

New Residency! Every Friday @ Vinyl ;-) .................. boa_boy@yahoo.com YIM boa_boy AIM boaboyOZ

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

well, I'm back, and with 2 cents. the main reasons I stopped posting so much were the board's technical problems (1/2 the time I came it wasn't up or was mad slow) and the other was all the junky threads just got to be too much for me. I would note that the same thing is happening (junk threads) to twiloboard at the moment a little bit, but the fact is the board is regulated by users and staff for content unlike here (total freedom).

the best thing about the boards (both of them) is getting to meet and interact with people with similar interests. you've all made friends here. it has just seemed easier to be on twiloboard lately celebrating my fav club with some people who do the same.

I'm not gonna touch the asskissing issue with a ten foot stick except to say that I make up my mind about people based upon meeting them over time and not on message board interaction alone. It's not worth my time bitching about this person said this this one said that (for the most part) cause it just doesn't matter.

hope you all come hear spoony spin tonite.

peace

-mjr

------------------

In spite of all evidence to the contrary, the entire universe is composed of

only two basic substances: Magic and bullshit.

Originally posted by boa_boy:

Originally posted by blueskygirl:

Funny, I was thinking the same thing a few days ago when I realized that we have a buncha mutual friends on the board and (I think)off... Perhaps at the spin-off Wednesday?

Hugs!

Melissa

Deanne11 & BSG.........u crazy kids were a few feet away from each other last friday nite @ Vinyl

cwm27.gif

LOL, how friggin funny is that? BB, see you at Vinyl Friday. D11, u goin? Can't make Spoony at Twilo tonight cwm36.gif dammit.... Please yell real loud for me.

Hugs all,

BSG

------------------

Music... is alllll about the groove. Can you feel the groove? Listen...

blueskygirl@djcentral.com

aolim blueskygirl2001