Clubplanet Nightlife Community

So whats the deal with the meetup??????

Friday?????yes/no

Apple Bar?????yes/no

Acme?????yes/no

time?????

Someone help me out.....................

cuz I have a feelin IM gonna be a mess on Friday cwm1.gif , and I need to know soon what the deal is......................

-AAAAAAAAAAZZZZZZZZZZZZZ

------------------

And Everything Will Flow....Flow....Flow....

andy.gif

"The Futures So Bright.......I Gotta Wear Shades"

Email: Andy_Zeee@hotmail.com

AIM: AztecNY

hey Andy!!!!!!! smile.gif

whats up?

did you see this new bar/lounge on 16th and 6Ave? I think the name of it is Heaven. Its all white from outside. They are not open yet but I took a look inside yesterday and it looks nice...new spot to get a drink cwm32.gif

Loooooooooooooooooooola................

Wassup sweetie.....

Yea I know the owner of the club.....It is supposed to be pretty nice, except for one liiiiitle problem. The bar is primarily for people of a different sexual preference. Not that I have a problem with that, but when Im getting drinks I like to look at beautiful Babies....oh wait if Im going to get drinks with you then its alllll good cwm1.gif

I'll find out exactly what the deal is with the place......

BUt whats the deal with Friday??????Anyone??Anyone???Bueller???Bueller???

------------------

andy.gif

Hey I want to know...

Whats the deal?

I can finally make it to a meet up and I don't even know where and when it is cwm13.gif

------------------

As I dance I create my own language... with every beat of my heart is the music I will dance through life to.

my understanding was apple.........then for me limelight for some juan atkins action then Vinyl.......might have one of my Aussie mates with me cwm32.gif

------------------

New Residency! Every Friday @ Vinyl ;-) .................. boa_boy@yahoo.com YIM boa_boy AIM boaboyOZ

Originally posted by boa_boy:

my understanding was apple.........then for me limelight for some juan atkins action then Vinyl.......might have one of my Aussie mates with me cwm32.gif

Two Aussies? Not sure about this now, hey it will be like Home and Away or Neighbours wink.gif

------------------

I want to go out blazing..not fade away.

Trust in the currency of relationships, it's hard to earn but easy to loose - back2basics

b2b6.GIF

Originally posted by back2basics-:

Two Aussies? Not sure about this now, hey it will be like Home and Away or Neighbours wink.gif

not quite, my mate has ben living in San Francisco (let's close the bars @ 2am) and working in Madison, Wisconsin....very mnuch a nocturnal gothic/dance party guy, he'll be ready to EXPLODE

cwm32.gif

------------------

New Residency! Every Friday @ Vinyl ;-) .................. boa_boy@yahoo.com YIM boa_boy AIM boaboyOZ

people people you need to stop being lazy and read the posts!!

Casey had hoped on doing it at Acme but later found out that it ould be prefixed so we suggested that it be held at Apple since they are cool.

I just hope Casey can confirm this..

here's the link to that thread..

http://bbs.clubplanet.com/ubb/Forum1/HTML/027674.html

------------------

people05.gif

AIM vampienyc10

e-mail: vampie@aol.com

LOL...two of your kind...I don't know if we can survive that...that will be definitely a tough one sweetie cwm12.gif

------------------

an1701.gif

AIM: flying77high

Email:flying77high@yahoo.com

Originally posted by flying_high:

LOL...two of your kind...I don't know if we can survive that...that will be definitely a tough one sweetie cwm12.gif

I think y'all will survive, no of course if they start letting in more Germans then look out wink.gif

lots of expats tho

cwm32.gif

------------------

Can I call the UNOFFICIAL "Shallow Pockets Meetup" for all those who aren't eating.......hey, we need something to do while the rest are enjoying their food.......nyc420 will make that decision...... wink.gif

Here's the list so far that blueangel has given:

glowsticks

nyc420

pulsedriver

sharonregina

tyco

weyes

Anyone else?? It's gonna be fun....... smile.gif

tyco

------------------

"I don't want a piece....I want the whole thing....." - Bob Barker

I think y'all will survive, no of course if they start letting in more Germans then look out wink.gif

lots of expats tho

cwm32.gif

I am telling you if you mention the Barby ondce i am leaving wink.gif

Hey whats up with the Australias new national team? Leeds are loosing 1 - 0 against Depotivo wink.gif

------------------

I want to go out blazing..not fade away.

Trust in the currency of relationships, it's hard to earn but easy to loose - back2basics

b2b6.GIF

Guest crystalmethodny

Originally posted by tyco:

Can I call the UNOFFICIAL "Shallow Pockets Meetup" for all those who aren't eating.......hey, we need something to do while the rest are enjoying their food.......nyc420 will make that decision...... wink.gif

glowsticks

nyc420

pulsedriver

sharonregina

tyco

weyes

tyco

Dude... just sit at the bar and nurse your drinks. wink.gif

------------------

"Can you feel it?"

"We're going to build things up slowly... are you with me? Here we go."

CrystalMethodNYC@aol.com

www.extremegroove.com

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAight guess noone knows nuttin bout the meetup..........................................cmon peeps help me out....

-AZ

------------------

andy.gif

Originally posted by back2basics-:

I am telling you if you mention the Barby ondce i am leaving wink.gif

Hey whats up with the Australias new national team? Leeds are loosing 1 - 0 against Depotivo wink.gif

lol ur a classic, I heard Leeds won that game anyway....as for the lingo I am from Sydney not the bush so you prob won't hear to many stereotypical Aussieisms.....Chelsea are interested in a 9 year old Sydney kid BTW!

cwm24.gif

------------------

Originally posted by tyco:

glowsticks

nyc420

pulsedriver

sharonregina

tyco

weyes

tyco

Well Mikey if you would have done your homework, you would see that I switched my name to the BRoke Ass"Ill be gettin hammered at the bar"list.

I never eat at these things anyway, except for maybe the whole PB&J incident(which I will never live down)thats what xanies do o ya I guess

cwm2.gif

see you broke ass bitches there..........

-Andy

------------------

andy.gif