Clubplanet Nightlife Community

vegas on memeriol day

I have no clue on what goes on,

who's suppose to be spinning out there?

I've heard a techno scene is big out there but is it little 14 year old ravers?

I'm thinking about heading up to LA to hit up Giant also... If I do that what will I miss on that Friday night?

------------------

smalldrunk.jpg once at a rave while tripping on acid someone slowly and akwardly said to me

I'm not retarded, I'm just deaf I can't hear to well

POSTED BY DJ MUNDY: "Vegas Memorial Day"

Ok, the parties start on Thursday. We have Jonathan Peters, Funkmaster Flex,Skribbles, Myself, Boris, Riz, Andrew Mendez, Ted the dillinger.

As of right now Thursday will be Flex and Andrew at two seperate locations. Friday night will be Boris and myself, the venue has not been determined yet. Saturday night will be Skribbles at Ra, Sunday Jonathan Peters at Utopia, and Monday Night Myself and Anton at Babies. There is after hours every night and within the next week and a half We'll have all the solid info on every event.

cwm32.gif

------------------

...NYC on the MOVE!

Originally posted by boa_boy:

why go all the way to Vegas when u can go to.........

cwm32.gif

yeah thats definitly going to be hot

my boy eddie fowlkes will be spinning there.

I was seriously thinking about it but none of my friends get into techno as much as I do?

My plans for amsterdam this fall or winter for trance nation or some ruffneck thunderdome party will make up for it.

------------------

smalldrunk.jpg once at a rave while tripping on acid someone slowly and akwardly said to me

Originally posted by bratnik:

POSTED BY DJ MUNDY: "Vegas Memorial Day"

Ok, the parties start on Thursday. We have Jonathan Peters, Funkmaster Flex,Skribbles, Myself, Boris, Riz, Andrew Mendez, Ted the dillinger.

As of right now Thursday will be Flex and Andrew at two seperate locations. Friday night will be Boris and myself, the venue has not been determined yet. Saturday night will be Skribbles at Ra, Sunday Jonathan Peters at Utopia, and Monday Night Myself and Anton at Babies. There is after hours every night and within the next week and a half We'll have all the solid info on every event.

cwm32.gif

looks good

no offense to boris, but as of now it really looks as if Friday I am hitting up giant I NEED SOME SORT OF DOSAGE OF TECHNO (shit I am hibernating myself on the weekends till memerial day)

------------------

Vegas has the tighest scene!I went when I was 20 and it was soooo hard to get into clubs unless your 21-they are very strict.I went 2 times when I was 20, and got into one club, b/c I paid the id checker, and the 2nd one, I tried and ended up meeting the people who had gotten kicked outta the club.The one I didn't get into, that's the party that's being held for memorial day weekend at Mandalay Bay-RUBBER!

Originally posted by insaneyo:

SHAREEF

contact me ill be in vegas

fernando@clubplanet.com

definitly sounds good

are you in new york right now?

------------------