Clubplanet Nightlife Community

New Pic of my Baby!!!

Originally posted by joeydollaz:

you forgot the pic .. but awwww baby ,, she looks just like you !

JD, you might wanna rethink that. It's not a person, it's a dog. What kind is she (I don't have much dog knowledge)?

------------------

Talkin 'bout what we gon' be when we grow up/I said what you wanna be? She said alive/It made me think for a minute then looked in her eyes/I coulda died....

she is a boxer

aka.. monster dog who doesnt listen to a word i say! she leaves for puppy boot camp May 24th.

Originally posted by andre9000:

JD, you might wanna rethink that. It's not a person, it's a dog. What kind is she (I don't have much dog knowledge)?

i know i was playing .. if nicki was to have a child it would look just like ME !! !

=) heehee .. j/k babe .. !

------------------

Your ad here !

contact joeydollaz@aol.com

Originally posted by nikilina:

she is a boxer

aka.. monster dog who doesnt listen to a word i say! she leaves for puppy boot camp May 24th.

Do the drill instructors yell at them and "bark" directions to them like they do on that lame ass show on Fox? Or do they just teach them to obey and do tricks?

------------------

Talkin 'bout what we gon' be when we grow up/I said what you wanna be? She said alive/It made me think for a minute then looked in her eyes/I coulda died....

teach her the simple commands like "don't bite mommy!" "stop standing on the coffee table" "don't eat dirt, rocks, or plants"

she is potty trained... just doesnt do anything else right!

it's a good thing she is cute... cause she is soooo bad!

Do the drill instructors yell at them and "bark" directions to them like they do on that lame ass show on Fox? Or do they just teach them to obey and do tricks?

Originally posted by nikilina:

"don't eat dirt, rocks, or plants"

Why would she eat dirt and rocks? Does she think they taste good? Why wouldn't she just rather eat her dog food? I had ferretts back in tha day, but they just ate cat food. Peace.

------------------

she is like a child, sticks everthing in her mouth. i am always pulling fuzz, sticks, anything she can find out of her mouth.

Why would she eat dirt and rocks? Does she think they taste good? Why wouldn't she just rather eat her dog food? I had ferretts back in tha day, but they just ate cat food. Peace.

Oh Nikilina! She is so cute! Boxers are the best dogs, when I get a dog, it will be a boxer. One of my good friends has two, one is named Brandie also! Have so much fun with her!!!!

------------------

Lexicopy.jpg

"what I want is what I've not got, but what I need is all around me" - DMB

thats ok, i had to grow into my head. when i was born i was like a head with arms and legs. poor kid, just make sure she grows long hair and then you can cover them up!

Originally posted by dale77:

LMAO!

Not what I was expecting!

We told my neice that she'd grow into her ears too! LOL!