Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Question to some of ya broke ass and ghetto mofos/aka true newyorkers!

Does anyone know where a nice guy like myself would be able to sell some jewlery and not get anally raped in the process.

I'm looking for a place to lay off some gold jewlery that my girlfriend no longer needs (some inherited some gifts), cause we've gotz to go clubbing and something must go. The student loan money ran out! cwm14.gifcwm32.gif

------------------

vip.gif

herbert_kornfeld_t.gif

Accountz Reeceevin' Ain't For No Candy-Ass Temps

sorry bro, if you were in DC, I could hook you up. But you'll probably get raped most anywhere you try to move that shit, unless you've got some friends up in there. good luck. Peace.

------------------

Talkin 'bout what we gon' be when we grow up/I said what you wanna be? She said alive/It made me think for a minute then looked in her eyes/I coulda died....

Haven't had to do that in a few years so I don't know if they're still around but try MODELL jewlers If I am remembering correctly it's on 23rd street somewhere between broadway and park...it's more of a pawn shop then a buyer but I got a great deal for a diamond and gold necklace (and an oppurtunity to get it back if I wanted) but a word to the wise...bring lots of ID. cwm37.gif

------------------

"And that is what empower-meant when she said; you'll miss me baby but I'm not going anywhere." - mbd

ummm, NO! it just so happens that my girlfriend is gonna be doing some time for the crack they found in her apartment (I stashed it, but she knew about it, mmmkaay?). She's not gonna need her jewlery where she's goin, and I need some cash allright!? (...and more crack since the shit in her apartment got confiscated). Anyway, the pointe is, I got gold, who's got the cash?

------------------

vip.gif

herbert_kornfeld_t.gif

Accountz Reeceevin' Ain't For No Candy-Ass Temps