Clubplanet Nightlife Community

EXIT: things to take into consideration to have a good time

As you probably know I'm spinning there tonight, but I keep answering the basic questions to peopel who have never been there before. So I made this thread as a "precaution". Hopefully others might add clubs to it.

Here it goes: When going to Exit for the first time (unless your going to a private party (like mine upstairs) you might wanna do it with a group. Trust me here.

Anyways: First Outside: The line closest to the parking garage is the <A HREF="http://www.clubplanet.com/guestlists/" TARGET="_blank"> guestlist</A> line.

Inside: they do check you well sometimes (occasionally asking you to remove a shoe)

oh yeah NO jeans/sneakers.

Inside is massive. But there are bathrooms, & coatcheck on each floor. Note: the main bathrooms are on the 1st floor, the main coatcheck is on the 2nd, and the nicest "private" bathrooms are on the 3rd floor behind the secret room.

Make note some stairways are "up or down only"

After all that, just go up the 3rd floor (there are about 6 different themed rooms and look for me smile.gif

Does that about cover it?

OH- there is NO water fountain. frown.gif

------------------

Available for play, but not for stay.

New Mix CD available "5 HTP"

DJmikeDR@aol.com aim: DJmikeDR

Yo anyone coming solo, feel free to come check us out, well be there early chillin (12) just look for transformers shirt (Megatron).

------------------

Available for play, but not for stay.

New Mix CD available "5 HTP"

DJmikeDR@aol.com aim: DJmikeDR