Clubplanet Nightlife Community

JAMMY

She was the first person I met from our little community. It was both of our first times at Vinyl, before we discovered ClubNYC. She has many attributes - super model, the girl formerly known as jamjimvin, the warmest person North of the Rio Grande (I found this to be true on "fire night" at Twilo, as I was freezing my arse off) But most of all, she is a Club Planet Superstar and Goddess and I love her!!

------------------

Too crazy for Boys Town, too much of a boy for Crazy Town.

Is it St. Swiggin's Day already?

Where are we again?

AIM: crackorn71

Originally posted by jammy:

Awwwww, thank you crackies!!! cwm4.gif I love everyone in Clubplanetland!!! biggrin.gif

-Jamms "onehotmamafactorfictionyoudecide" cwm3.gif

fact

------------------

Upcomming gigs:

Friday:Cazz's Ass(open bar):Deep House/Jungle

Saturdays: Swingpe's closet: Kush Kush Kush Kush...

Crack that was very sweet... Jams was not the first person I met from the board, however she coordinated the first mini meet up I attended, she was so cool and made me feel very welcome. Thanks Jammy - Jams.... cwm38.gif

------------------

Life can only be understood backward, but it must be lived forward.

OMG!!! JAMMY was my first Clubnyc'er too!!! There I was in Downtown Brooklyn with Sinem and her Turkish friend Karel. Sinem asked me to meet her there to go to this huge warehouse party in Queens. I was reluctant but went along with it. So I met Sinem and her friend at this apt. in Brooklyn...then the Turkish girls turkish friends all showed up. I was surrounded!!! Then the bell rings and Naomi Cambell walks in...no wait, she was introduced to me as Yvette. Immediately I was drawn to her and thought "Ok, there's a home girl in the house...enough of these Turks!!!" We've been tight like that ever since.

I love you Jammy. But then again, EVERYONE LOVES JAMMY!

------------------

Peace,Love & Hairgrease,

Rich Suede

mylight.gif

AOL/AIM: SuedeNYC

EMail: SuedeNYC@aol.com

Originally posted by suedenyc:

OMG!!! JAMMY was my first Clubnyc'er too!!! There I was in Downtown Brooklyn with Sinem and her Turkish friend Karel. Sinem asked me to meet her there to go to this huge warehouse party in Queens. I was reluctant but went along with it. So I met Sinem and her friend at this apt. in Brooklyn...then the Turkish girls turkish friends all showed up. I was surrounded!!! Then the bell rings and Naomi Cambell walks in...no wait, she was introduced to me as Yvette. Immediately I was drawn to her and thought "Ok, there's a home girl in the house...enough of these Turks!!!" We've been tight like that ever since.

cwm2.gifcwm2.gifcwm2.gif Rich you are too much!

-Jamms "loveyoutoo!" cwm38.gif

------------------

I love p00hs arse *alwaysandforever* face50.gif

Originally posted by suedenyc:

Ah yes. Gotta love those Turkish girls! I need to go to Anatalia LOL smile.gif

Yes Jammy rizzy rizzocks!

------------------

Exit Night...Enter Light...

Originally posted by korzo-:

I love the girl. She made my Miami trip THAT much better. See you on a dancefloor real soon!!!

cwm30.gif

ummmm, do I hear a *SLACKER*? tongue.gif

-Jamms

------------------

I love p00hs arse *alwaysandforever* face50.gif

What a sweet post!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

She really is the superstar (model) you say she is!

Long over due thank you post for Jams!

I love that girl!!!!!! ( I have to butter her up a bit because she is picking me up tonight!)

Sinem

BTW: Suede this was a post about Jammy.. not a turkey bashing post! **gives a Turish swing across Richards face**

------------------

mouse.gif

I love everyone today!

Originally posted by sgbrooklyn:

What a sweet post!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

She really is the superstar (model) you say she is!

Long over due thank you post for Jams!

I love that girl!!!!!! ( I have to butter her up a bit because she is picking me up tonight!)

Sinem

BTW: Suede this was a post about Jammy.. not a turkey bashing post! **gives a Turish swing across Richards face**

mmmnnnnn turkey...

------------------

Upcomming gigs:

Friday:Cazz's Ass(open bar):Deep House/Jungle

Saturdays: Swingpe's closet: Kush Kush Kush Kush...