Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Loser here on a Friday night...

I'll join you in the Loser Club. Busy getting ready for finals which are going to kick my ass. I went to Twilo on Wednesday, so i'm good for the week. Hop on Kazaa or http://www.tranceaddict.com/music_videos.shtml and download some trance videos. Make you feel like you're there.

------------------

"1,1,2,3,5,8,13,21 ....Mathematics is the language of nature" --BT

AIM: teklord310

mugwump - what do u do that you can't go out on to many weekends?

Anyway - I can't go out - I'm sick, I got a shit load of school work to get done this weekend and I need to save money - this sucks!!!!

------------------

WALK WITH ME THROUGH THE UNIVERSE AND ALONG THE WAY SEE HOW ALL OF US ARE CONNECTED - FEAST THE EYES OF YOUR SOUL ON NO LOVE THAT IT BOUNDS ON ALL PLACES AT ONCE - SEEMINGLY ENDLESS - LIKE YOUR OWN EXISTENCE!!

WE ARE ALL CONNECTED!!

Originally posted by crobra:

mugwump - what do u do that you can't go out on to many weekends?

Anyway - I can't go out - I'm sick, I got a shit load of school work to get done this weekend and I need to save money - this sucks!!!!

I am a slave to the dark overlords that took over my planet and make me stay there all week long (and on ocassion some weekend all nighters) to draw cartoons for a CD Rom they are releasing for military training purposes..

On my Planet Cartoonists are abducted by these filthy beasts and whipped into drawing cartoons..(which we mugwumps tend to have a nack for)

But every now and then I brake free and fly my ship back to earth to visit Twilo and the likes...

animation is a seriouse buisness from where I come from...

You wanna see what I'm talking about?

check it out:

www.m3films.com

I'm in the "what we do" section..

click on "animation' and you'll see some of my shity cartoons that suck up my clubbing time.

click on "in production" and you'll see the current Flash crap I do for AT&T as a freelancer..

Hey..atleast it beats flipping burgers!

cwm31.gif

------------------

Sigcopy.jpg

[This message has been edited by mugwump (edited 04-21-2001).]

One Loser Coming Right Up

Too Tired, and lazy to go out dancing...

Maybe tomorrow!!

TwiloFireDude

------------------

TwiloFireDude@aol.com

Working is a way for us to go through the week fast enough , so we could get to the weekend, and have the fun!!! "Not Really...I can't back that up...Work sux...let it be weekend at all the time"

Originally posted by mikeegogo:

Staying home tonight too broke this week to go out Friday and Saturday nights, so i might as well Download some new music.

What's making you guys and girls "Feel It" this week?????

See you on the Dance Floor

Go-Go

Don't feel bad i'm staying home also

working in the mix here also!

------------------

IT IS NICE TO BE IMPORTANT BUT IS MORE IMPORTANT TO BE NICE!

aol IM- djfabioc

EXIT -G U E S T L I S T guestlis@optonline.net

What up guys, i have been busy in the mix, and have just finished (well almost finished) a fat CD called---> "The West Side"

Now i couldn't be happier to be at home and at peace w/ myself and my musik smile.gif

See you on the Dance-Floor (some other time)

Go-Go