Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Who was at BLU last night? ME ME MEEEEEEE

I had a great time except that I am getting so sick and tired of the loser guys there, there just does not seem to be a good quality of them around Helloooo MEN real men WHERE are youuuuuu?? playboychick I did not see you by the back bar I looked but quite honestly I was WAY too messed up. Did you notice the girls dancing on the stage by the DJ booth? That was me in the turquiose top! It was really PACKED there though last night..

------------------

BLUE EYES

I am just curious to know your definition of a "real man"?

------------------

WALK WITH ME THROUGH THE UNIVERSE AND ALONG THE WAY SEE HOW ALL OF US ARE CONNECTED - FEAST THE EYES OF YOUR SOUL ON NO LOVE THAT IT BOUNDS ON ALL PLACES AT ONCE - SEEMINGLY ENDLESS - LIKE YOUR OWN EXISTENCE!!

WE ARE ALL CONNECTED!!

I was there, but very briefly. (Probably from 11:30 till 12:30.) The crowd sucked big time. It's changed so much since the last time I was there. The music was good though. smile.gif Too crowded. Actually I was over by the stage/DJ booth for a while, but I wasn't really looking around. Otherwise I was by the back bar.

My sister and I couldn't wait to get out cause the guys were making us feel sceevy (sp?). And some (make that most) of the girls in there need a good kick in the ass with their attitudes. Little snots! wink.gif I actually had one girl say to another "Think they're real?" (referring to my chest), so her friend brushed up against them. Usually the males do that!!!!

Blu used to be good in the beginning. It didn't get packed and they seemed more selective when it came to the crowd. The VIP room is useless b/c everybody and their mama gets up there. That room gets just as crowded as the main floor. What's the point of having a VIP room? I can't see myself going back to Blu anytime soon.

I'm hoping it was just a bad night there.

The only good thing is the shuttle van (for when valet is closed...like last night) and knowing someone who works the front door (for when there's a line)! biggrin.gif

[This message has been edited by playboychick (edited 04-22-2001).]