Clubplanet Nightlife Community

C P I s review.

Had a BLAST!!!!! It was great to see all the summer people come out from winter hiding. The music was Ok. To many vocals. The bathrooms seemed to be re-painted. And there is actually water pressure coming out of the sinks! There is definately a new lighting system. Looked great. Sound system was great too. Overall...great time. It just got my pysched for memorial day weekand!! I just felt bad for those 300 people that had to stand in line for over an hour in the pouring rain.....OH WELL!

SuZie cwm38.gif

Originally posted by lowmazda:

Hmmm... I was having second thoughts about going out there with the rain. Kinda wish after all was said and done that I did go out there. What time was it open till?

It closed at 4 00...but there was people hanging out everywhere....We hung out in the parking lot till 4 45. To bad ya missed it!

SuZie

cwm38.gif

CPI is definetly off the meter every summer. Was the recent party the usual pre-opening 18 and over party that is done? I tried it out last year and it was fucking retarded; the crowd didn't resemble any of the usuals, and I didn't see any familiar faces. The club always did close too early. Freedom afterhours used to be off the wall in the Hamptons; DJ Rob James kept the crowd moving until the early afternoon hours.

------------------

"I hate explanations that are explanatory of something already explained. (Abraham Lincoln)"