Clubplanet Nightlife Community

So I'm auctioning myself off too............

I know deanna11, it's so pathetic. This is what happens when I decide to take a clubbing break. I forget that nobody is home or remotely functioning well enough to be posting on the board.

As for me, I spent the last two night (my first weekend in a long while) staying home and watching movies.

So I forgot that nobody posts on the weekend.

Either that or nobody loves me.

SK13

------------------

get down on your knees...

Originally posted by schwingep:

$1

- Pete

cool.gif

o.k. first of all, my rent is a little stepper than $1. Secondly, if my rent was only $1, do you think I'd devalue myself to such a small amount.

Those girls over on 42nd get $5 a blow, and that's a 'one shot' deal. I on the other hand am looking for a permanent situation.

So either go back and check your piggy bank and see if you can come up with something more substantial or take your pathetic attempt at humor elsewhere.

I love ya schwingie!!!

cwm38.gif

SK13

p.s. What is taking so long? Why haven't I had even one real attempt at my purchase? Damn, misskittie got offered $1 million in fruit!!! I'm starting to see where my true friends lie.

------------------

get down on your knees...

Originally posted by sarahkim13:

I know deanna11, it's so pathetic. This is what happens when I decide to take a clubbing break. I forget that nobody is home or remotely functioning well enough to be posting on the board.

<<..snip..>>

Actually, I think you'd be surprised at the number of peeps who are taking breaks right now. That I know of, at least..... at least 3 of the people I knew when I started are laying off, and I've been cutting back myself recently as well. Suffering from a little Twilo and LL burnout, I think..... and a lot of burnout from chem'ing every damn weekend for 4mos. Just now starting to feel like myself again.......

Don't worry -- there's life after clubbing. And it doesn't mean you have to _stop_...... just take a break and moderate. smile.gif

------------------

-=Vejita=-

"Live through the week. Live for the weekend."

AIM: vvRMR , EMAIL: vejita1975@hotmail.com

Originally posted by sarahkim13:

p.s. What is taking so long? Why haven't I had even one real attempt at my purchase? Damn, misskittie got offered $1 million in fruit!!! I'm starting to see where my true friends lie.

ill give you $2 million in oatmeal, cwm32.gif

------------------

01200110.jpg

If you can pay your rent in Spam then we may be able to work out a deal. PM me, serious inquiries only.

------------------

...and in a mystery to be

(when time from time shall set us free)

forgetting me, remember me

-e. e. cummings

AOL IM: petrol01