Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Lost my last illusions on Saturday...

OK this is my official statement. I decided not to go out for clubbing anymore. Since I left NY, every party I went to sucked. I went to parties here in city I live in Brno and in Prague as well but I can´t get used to parties here. They are way too different. There is no dress code, so ppl wear whatever they want and sometimes it´s just horrible. There is no 21+ to entry. So clubs are usually full of young fucked up 16-18 years old kids.. I feel like the oldest one in the room...(I am 25) Promoters don´t have money for good DJs.. good lights... sound systems... I don´t even mention the quality of music DJ´s play. But what makes me sad the most is that I don´t feel any vibes inside Czech clubs..

I started to hesitate that maybe it´s just me. I got used to go party in NY and now I want to have everything here to be the same. But it will never happend... That´s why I will stay at home and will listen to the music from CD´s. It´s not worth my money to go out anymore..

I honestly envy you guys your parties in NYC. Enjoy!

------------------

amalkav@yahoo.com

I miss a lot of things in my life... but the most of all..... I miss NEW YORK!!!

unicornx1.gif

I'm so sorry hun frown.gif What about the party you went to in Vienna? Just go to parties with known DJ's in big cities and big clubs.. The smaller parties are not worth it if they have bad crowd and bad music and all that crap...

Btw, I'm KICKING MYSELF IN THE ASS for leaving SF early.. I just read on JP's site that Danny was at SF and he gave his new DM remix to JP and he ripped it.. I can't believe I fucking left early..... Happens time and time again. Never fails LOL.. As soon as I leave he plays DM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'm mad smile.gif Btw, I got tickets to the NY and Philly concerts and gonna get the CD today smile.gif

Originally posted by mysteriousss:

and gonna get the CD today smile.gif

I know but parties in other states are madly expensive and we are not able make it with our car and just one driver...

BTW how come you can get DM CD?????????????? Exciter is not released yet!! It´s on Napster?? I will have to buy it beacause I am not able to dl it from my computer. And I will have to wait until Mya 14th!!! Damn..

------------------

amalkav@yahoo.com

I miss a lot of things in my life... but the most of all..... I miss NEW YORK!!!

unicornx1.gif

I have no idea but ppl posted here that they got the new CD already..... I'm not sure what the exact date of the release is but I assume it's already in the store if people have it????? I'll have to stop by and see..... I'll make you a copy if I get it in time before Rachel sends you the package..

Originally posted by mysteriousss:

I have no idea but ppl posted here that they got the new CD already..... I'm not sure what the exact date of the release is but I assume it's already in the store if people have it????? I'll have to stop by and see..... I'll make you a copy if I get it in time before Rachel sends you the package..

It´s not out yet. I am SURE! I observe situation about it very closely. The official release day is May 14th in Europe and May 15th in USA. If you get it earlier let me know I would love to have that sooner!! Wanna learn words before I will go to the concert smile.gif

------------------

amalkav@yahoo.com

unicornx1.gif