Clubplanet Nightlife Community

To all those I don't remember seeing at the dinner meetup

Originally posted by cmb1975:

LMAO!!! I am the same way...I know I met tons of people...but I dont remember who!!

If you met me, please let me know!!!

hey, i met you! i had my hair in pigtails, was wearing army gear, and was bummed that i had missed you at "countdown." 'twas good to meet you and i hope that we find each other at a party sometime!

weyes

[This message has been edited by weyes (edited 04-23-2001).]

Originally posted by rld2g:

blue sweater(not baby), jeans, glasses, a

LOL...I think I remember you...it's all so foggy right now...but then again I have this flashback staggering along the city on Saturday, with a guy matching your description...hahaha... had fun though babe

cwm4.gifcwm12.gif

------------------

an1701.gif

AIM: flying77high

Email:flying77high@yahoo.com

Guest danwang

Originally posted by cmb1975:

LMAO!!! I am the same way...I know I met tons of people...but I dont remember who!!

If you met me, please let me know!!!

Yup I met you, albeit briefly...

Asian guy, not too many to choose from, and I'm sure you could eliminate those you already know... smile.gif

I'm sorry to say, but I don't think I remember what you look like, so I apologize in advance if I see you but don't recognize you in the clubs. If you see me there or at a future meet-up, by all means say "Hi"!

[This message has been edited by danwang (edited 04-23-2001).]

Can someone clue me in about this meetup....where was it?....how was it?....was I there? I dont remember much....

------------------

"Out of the smog, into the fog, he walks in, hes ready for victory, he walks again by night, ruthlessly, meeting with the unknown-Jeru the Damaga

glow.jpg

Matches-02.gifStIcKs coming soon to a party or club near you!!!

We'll spit fire on you

AOLIMER: glowsticks8

EMAIL: nickantivachis@netzero.net

Originally posted by flying_high:

LOL...I think I remember you...it's all so foggy right now...but then again I have this flashback staggering along the city on Saturday, with a guy matching your description...hahaha... had fun though babe

cwm4.gifcwm12.gif

heh heh...uhhhhh, i think that was me on saturday but i'm not sure...i was so festive for the holiday weekend that i cannot account for my whereabouts before this morning...and btw, i knew where we were going...i just wanted to enjoy the weather and take the long route there

cwm4.gifcwm20.gifcwm29.gif

------------------

sig being held for ransom by estranged ex-stalker...more at 10

so...how's your evening so far?

Originally posted by rld2g:

sorry jewelz...i wanted to check out dd but i passed out...blame it on the rain...

So-K...I understand...just remember, next time *Exhale* (you'll be amazed how much better it is when you're conscious)

------------------

"Spontaneity is the key to spice in life"

"Music makes the world go 'round...so keep it spinnin!"

"Happiness is like a butterfly, which when pursued is just out of your grasp, but if you will sit down quietly, it will alight upon you." Walt Whitman

AIM: Jewel44317

i had a ball...since i was really festive(considering the holiday and all), i missed meeting a lot of people i wanted to catch...maybe next times...

to all those i met for a second/third/fourth time...its always a pleasure!

sorry jewelz...i wanted to check out dd but i passed out...blame it on the rain...

mikey...hope you had a good show man...

------------------

blue sweater(not baby), jeans, glasses, a cwm32.gif smile...african-american guy... at least i think that was me... cwm20.gif

------------------