Clubplanet Nightlife Community

When Was the Last Time You.........

Really had a good cry? There really isn't anything as therapeutic as weeping. I haven't wept in a while but I'm probably due. I see people bawling while watching movies, TV, post brawls. Even when the weather is shitty. I almost started crying after the Apple meetup when once again no one remembered who I was. Well, not no one, just a bunch of people that I've met numerous times. Oh well. Another worthless post. At least I didn't talk in the third person which I usually do. I like doing that. You know how we do........

------------------

Too crazy for Boys Town, too much of a boy for Crazy Town.

Is it St. Swiggin's Day already?

Where are we again?

AIM: crackorn71

Ha i remember that!!!

I will tell you this i won't remember you next time either, but i won't remember bloody anybody.. crap with faces.

------------------

I want to go out blazing..not fade away.

Trust in the currency of relationships, it's hard to earn but easy to loose - back2basics

b2b6.GIF

I remember you Crackies! Actually I saw you *werkin* the streets before the meetup and decided that $20 is worth 10 minutes of fun, thanks for the great time as always cwm7.gif ...BTW - You forgot to give me your card for *private* sessions. cwm32.gif

-Jamms "crackornwho?"

------------------

I love p00hs arse *alwaysandforever* face50.gif

Originally posted by Crackorn:

I see people bawling while watching movies, TV, post brawls.

Anyone who is bawling "post brawl" deserves to have gotten their grill waxed and their ass kicked. As an innocent bystander to a post brawl scene, I'd be tempted to jump a bitch ass fool who crying after the fight. Peace.

------------------

Talkin 'bout what we gon' be when we grow up/I said what you wanna be? She said alive/It made me think for a minute then looked in her eyes/I coulda died....

I forgot to answer the question! duh! Well I haven't cried in a long time so all of yous are pre-warned if I seem a little misty-eyed from time to time cwm36.gif ...

-Jamms "boohoo"

------------------

I love p00hs arse *alwaysandforever* face50.gif