Clubplanet Nightlife Community

can i get a tunnel reveiw

I dunno if it was just me and my girl having a bad night. We got in like 2:20 and found out the people that we were gonna meet up with weren't coming. I said we'll stick around just to see what is going on anyways. The music wasn't bad at all. I had no problems with that. Even liked when they whipped out 'Follow Me' by Space Frog. Haven't heard that shit in a while.

But bytime 3:30 came i found myself out the door walking up to 46th street. I just was NOT feeling tunnel last night at all. I'd try it again, but not right away. Dunno what it was but something just turned me off.

Paris accepted that my girl was wearing blue jeans and sneakers and we hung out in factory for a few more hours.

Hey everyone.. well i had an awesome time at tunnel this past saturday... I didnt get there till around 1 so i didnt get to hear all of Neros set =(... Baez was pretty good, he got better after Mindy K's performance. Mindy K is great!!! There was a lot of strange people there on saturday though.. lol.. a few came up to me, it was funny. Thats what i love about the tunnel. Everyone chill and the strange people amuse me =). See you guys next week!

~*~Debbie mwaaaaaaz

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

DEBBYS list Sound Factory fridays

ANTHONY NEROS list TUNNEL saturdays cwm30.gifcwm26.gifcwm29.gifcwm26.gifcwm30.gif

HEY PEEPS, DEB U R THE BEST 4 REAL LOVE YA LOTS. THIS SAT SHOULD BE BANGIN 1NCE AGAIN. IF IM RIGHT I BELIEVE ITS THE DIVA HERSELF JACKIE CHRISTIE ALONG WITH MYSELF AND ANOTHER GUEST DJ AND PERFORMANCE. 4 MYSELF THE NEXT COUPLE OF WEEKS R GONNA BE ROUGH,DALLAS NEXT WEEK ATLANTA THE WEEK AFTER N MIAMI AFTER THAT. BUT IL BE BACK EVERY SAT CAUSE I GET HOME SICK frown.gif THANKS AGAIN TO LANNIE N MILLER 4 THE ISH THEY R PUTTING TOGETHER TO MAKE U PEEPS RELIZE HOW SLAMMIN TUNNEL IS. THE FUTURE IS NOW FORGET THE PAST. NO CLUB WILL EVER EVER BE HOW TUNNEL WAS PAST PRESENT FUTURE. NOTHIN COMPARES IN NYC

cwm42.gif