Clubplanet Nightlife Community

What is the ideal party?

What make the ideal party. Is it the vibe, music or just the human interaction. I believe it's the combination of both, but there are more elements to it. Please reply to this survey with some of you experiences, hence it will make our party coordinators strive for the perfect event.

thank you

lar

Hey, I'm not much of a clubber, but more of a raver. I would say that the people will always be great. Once you are at a party with your buddies nothing else matters, and you wil definately have a good time. Now for the music, I find that to be pretty damn important. I'm sick of all these regional Djs that are supposed to be big, but suck horribly. They music they play is really getting boring and old. You got all the same djs playing the same type of music for the whole damn night gets irritating. Need some big name djs, I dont mean regional, but international.

things i need at a party:

1. at least 2-3 rooms with dj's that play diff styles of music. having too many rooms is bad too - can't stay in one place at a time. much as i hate to admit it, i need some big names. i want the music to take me places i haven't been before....

2. UNBELIEVABLY IMPORTANT - have a chill room with enough places for people to sit!!! i can't tell you how many awesome parties turned to shit when i had to spend an hour trying to find a place to chill.

3. need enough lights. countdown didn't have enough lights, twilo's new lasers are amazing.

4. bathrooms - have enough of them that you don't have to wait for 45 minutes just to pee...

5. visuals - i just love 'em! the crazier the better!

6. anything you can do to help keep the line to get in short.... especially for people who buy tickets in advance!

7. since we're talking about ideal here... bouncers who keep us safe, but don't harass us!!!!!

peaz,

rob

All of the above. Definetely an open roof. Not completely open though. Just the structure required to hold all the lighting and stuff up above your heads but no ceiling over it. Two massive rooms side by side with the best trance even created and spun by Tiesto and PVD.

Open bar

Decent dress code, no slobs.

Plenty of space...

I'm waiting for that to happen, after that i've experienced all that i was searching for in life.

------------------

"1,1,2,3,5,8,13,21 ....Mathematics is the language of nature" --BT

AIM: teklord310

oh yeah one more thing....

distribute a list of dj's and the times they come on.... and try and keep that list as accurate as possible.

the worst thing in the world (next to nuclear war, corporations taking over and root canals) is walking into a room with some new dj who is ripping it up, and you have to bug everyone with "you know who's spinning now?"

peaz,

rob

oh yeah one more thing....

distribute a list of dj's and the times they come on.... and try and keep that list as accurate as possible.

the worst thing in the world (next to nuclear war, corporations taking over and root canals) is walking into a room with some new dj who is ripping it up, and you have to bug everyone with "you know who's spinning now?"

peaz,

rob