Clubplanet Nightlife Community

I'm sorry.....but

Look do you want a fight wink.gif Hey good to see you out Friday smile.gif

I was waiting to see all these good dancers at Twilo there was one guy.. i was having a chat with him and he had flown in from Ireland... maybe the wrong night.

Also the Phazon is not all it's cracked up to be either. When i went in it was quiet so i walked around the main room for a listen. The sound quality is different depending on where you are standing. I thought they had DSP circuits to monitor the sound and stop that happening? When your in the right spot, it sound incredible, definalty the clearest i have herd. But round the walls the sound quality is very poor. That would piss me off on a busy night if i couldn't get in the middle.

But it has to be said they have done WONDERS with that club, they have done a great jobe making it look great.

------------------

I want to go out blazing..not fade away.

Trust in the currency of relationships, it's hard to earn but easy to loose - back2basics

b2b6.GIF

Originally posted by visions:

Over the course of the past two months I have not been to Sound Factory, in which during that time I have been to Twilo on quite a few occasions, some of those evenings being referred to by many as "best night ever at twilo"

I will say that I very much enjoyed all of my trips to twilo and appreciated the good vibe and INCREDIBLE music. I was actually nervous to return to the native club of choice we all know as SF.

After Last night upon my first revisit to factory in quite some time, I realized that Twilo will never and can never be the club that Sound Factory is. The energy level at Sound Factory is far superior too the energy level at Twilo. Being fair in my long term evaluation which was determined by numerous visits to Twilo I will agree on some levels that the vibe at twilo actually might have a leg up on Factory, based on the feel good, happy go lucky, enjoy yourself atmosphere.

But with the variety of people, atmosphere's, music, floor levels, HOT girls, cool people, good dancers, space, etc. Sound Factory will stand as the hottest club in NYC.

This is not to say that I will continue attending numerous clubs throughout the city as I always do, with the open mind and appreciation for a change of pace. Also the fact that factory wears the shit outta my body. But I have concluded for the time being that over the course of the past two years upon my return from school that SF has has emerged as tops. Its consistency has also been able to eliminate all those flash in the pan party's that are great for three months and then dissapear.

So say what you will arguments or agreements. Just stating my opinion.

Hey Glowsticks it was good to see you with your eyes open smile.gif

[This message has been edited by visions (edited 04-23-2001).]

Very well said. Glad you had a good time. I was there on Friday to check out Johnny Vicious.

Breann

emiliep: ???

b2b: What's up buddy smile.gif I'm ready whenever you are kid wink.gif It was nice meeting you Fri, I hope you had an awesome weekend, musta been nice to come to NY and have a group of people to take ya out and show ya a good time.

brean: hey heeyyy smile.gif, long time no talk how the hell are ya?

Originally posted by risa06:

...exactly what we talked about smile.gif Glad to hear you had a good time!

L cwm12.gif

Yo L Sup smile.gif Look at that huh? you managed to resist...I know you thought about it, at one point or another you thought "should I go, naaah I can't, but I wanna go...naaah I can't" LOL...yea Sat was awesome...well actually sun, I got in around 5 and left around noon. Couldn't of asked for a more incredible day to leave the club too. I missed ya, who knows when I'm goin back, maybe when I learn how to walk again from recovering from this severe lower back pain that I'm suffering from all the dancing. Maybe one more trip before I blast off my new tag team bartending career this summer wink.gif

Yo L Sup smile.gif Look at that huh? you managed to resist...I know you thought about it, at one point or another you thought "should I go, naaah I can't, but I wanna go...naaah I can't" LOL...yea Sat was awesome...well actually sun, I got in around 5 and left around noon. Couldn't of asked for a more incredible day to leave the club too. I missed ya, who knows when I'm goin back, maybe when I learn how to walk again from recovering from this severe lower back pain that I'm suffering from all the dancing. Maybe one more trip before I blast off my new tag team bartending career this summer wink.gif

Next time you'll go I'll def. be there smile.gif I had a good time at Exit though...and by 6 AM I was done and wanted to go home (old lady...lol). Take some Tylenol and put your dancing shoes on...SF is calling your name! biggrin.gif

Originally posted by risa06:

Next time you'll go I'll def. be there smile.gif I had a good time at Exit though...and by 6 AM I was done and wanted to go home (old lady...lol). Take some Tylenol and put your dancing shoes on...SF is calling your name! biggrin.gif

Glad to hear you had a good time grandma...lol some type of ibuprofen is a nice lil suggestion for my next night out. alright hun ttyl smile.gif

Hun.. This is exactly what I think on this whole subject.. I go to Twilo, I like the place a LOT but it's just a whole different world at SF.. They are too different IMO to compare but I guess it all depends on the person..

It's wierd but with SF, people either LOVE it or HATE it.. Either you're hooked on it or bash it and talk trash about it..

Sat night is exactly why I love SF.. When it's at its best, it's UNBELIEVABLE and nothing else can compare to it!!!!!! The crowd was great, the music was insane the whole time, and it was all just beautiful smile.gif I'm glad you had a good time after your break.. That must have been a good reminder of why you love SF so much smile.gif

emiliep: ???

b2b: What's up buddy smile.gif I'm ready whenever you are kid wink.gif It was nice meeting you Fri, I hope you had an awesome weekend, musta been nice to come to NY and have a group of people to take ya out and show ya a good time.

brean: hey heeyyy smile.gif, long time no talk how the hell are ya?

I'm doing okay sweetie, how about yourself?

Originally posted by mysteriousss:

Hun.. This is exactly what I think on this whole subject.. I go to Twilo, I like the place a LOT but it's just a whole different world at SF.. They are too different IMO to compare but I guess it all depends on the person..

It's wierd but with SF, people either LOVE it or HATE it.. Either you're hooked on it or bash it and talk trash about it..

Sat night is exactly why I love SF.. When it's at its best, it's UNBELIEVABLE and nothing else can compare to it!!!!!! The crowd was great, the music was insane the whole time, and it was all just beautiful smile.gif I'm glad you had a good time after your break.. That must have been a good reminder of why you love SF so much smile.gif

Well except for looolla, who has declared herself as special..lol I agree that most people either love it or hate it. For those that hate it. I think that quite often the judgement is predetermined, narrowminded or based on a isolated negative experience.

I agree you can't make comparisons based on the contrast between the two clubs but I do think a comparison of both the vibe and the energy can be made between the two clubs.

SF was definitely "UNBELIEVABLE" sat and it's two bad were like one big mental block and we can't remember each other's face from a hole in the wall or we coulda chilled or at least said hello smile.gif

Well except for looolla, who has declared herself as special..lol I agree that most people either love it or hate it. For those that hate it. I think that quite often the judgement is predetermined, narrowminded or based on a isolated negative experience.

I agree you can't make comparisons based on the contrast between the two clubs but I do think a comparison of both the vibe and the energy can be made between the two clubs.

SF was definitely "UNBELIEVABLE" sat and it's two bad were like one big mental block and we can't remember each other's face from a hole in the wall or we coulda chilled or at least said hello smile.gif

Hehe.. Next time you go if you wanna meet up lemme know smile.gif I'll send you a pic and hopefully you'll recognize me then.. And I do have a huge blank on what you look like smile.gif BTW, that mix from the link was goooood smile.gif

Originally posted by bre5379:

I'm doing okay sweetie, how about yourself?

Things are good with me except for the money situation based on this bad habit I call "going out" things are great. Just looking forward to the summer. You doin the Jersey thing, the boyfriend thing, what's goin on with you this summer?

Things are good with me except for the money situation based on this bad habit I call "going out" things are great. Just looking forward to the summer. You doin the Jersey thing, the boyfriend thing, what's goin on with you this summer?

I am going to try to get to Jersey and to the Hamptons a few times throughout the summer. We will see though. I am definitely looking forward to the summer too. I need to get away. Hey, how was Cancun? I haven't been on the board in a while.

Originally posted by bre5379:

I am going to try to get to Jersey and to the Hamptons a few times throughout the summer. We will see though. I am definitely looking forward to the summer too. I need to get away. Hey, how was Cancun? I haven't been on the board in a while.

Yea I'm doin the hamptons this summer, last summer we played out the shore. Cancun was sick, but way too young. There was all sorts of high school kids there..that shit bugged me out. But I had a blast and who can complain about 8 days of sun!! Damn I look forward to that. Two back to back nice days, things are lookin good.

Yea I'm doin the hamptons this summer, last summer we played out the shore. Cancun was sick, but way too young. There was all sorts of high school kids there..that shit bugged me out. But I had a blast and who can complain about 8 days of sun!! Damn I look forward to that. Two back to back nice days, things are lookin good.

I am glad you had a good time though. Let me know when you are going to SF again. If I go we should meet up.

Hehe.. Next time you go if you wanna meet up lemme know smile.gif I'll send you a pic and hopefully you'll recognize me then.. And I do have a huge blank on what you look like smile.gif BTW, that mix from the link was goooood smile.gif

I'll definitely let ya know next trip to SF, we'll have a lil SF supporter meetup sometime smile.gif

Here's a lil something for ya....it's better than the last one I sent ya

/>https://38.163.216.20/RipTy%27s%20mix.MP3

[This message has been edited by visions (edited 04-23-2001).]

I think it's time for me to make a return to SF......with all the hype it gets, I'm dying to check out Sat afterhours.......I'll have to take the red pill....... wink.gif

btw, good talking to you Friday visions..... smile.gif

tyco

------------------

"I don't want a piece....I want the whole thing....." - Bob Barker

Originally posted by tyco:

I think it's time for me to make a return to SF......with all the hype it gets, I'm dying to check out Sat afterhours.......I'll have to take the red pill....... wink.gif

tyco

Oh wow.. With all the trash you talk about the place I'm surprised to see this.. But I'll be more than happy to see your smiling face on the dancefloor smile.gif

tyco

That's what I'm talkin about kid smile.gif It's nice to see an open minded decision. It never hurts to give something a second chance at least then you know you gave it a fair shot. It was nice meetin you too fri. I'm sure it will be far from the last.

Actually with all this talk me and Casey are going to check it out.. see what the fuss is about.

Probably pop in on my next visit in May.

------------------

I want to go out blazing..not fade away.

Trust in the currency of relationships, it's hard to earn but easy to loose - back2basics

b2b6.GIF

tyco

Tyco, Im with ya on this one bro...I admit i was alittle skeptical about my return to the factory, Just thinking back to all the horrible nights ive had there, and the nu,mber of times i swore it off, i thought there would have been no chance in hell i would ever step foot in there. But i did on saturday night, and Ill have to admit it, I had a blast.. It might have also been the company I was with (still smiling about that)but thats a differnt story. JP was off the after 8 am, when he dropped innocente i lost my mind. i left a little before noon and i will def go again.. I cant believe these words are coming out of my mouth, with me being one of the boards official sound factory bashers (To all you sound factory dancers thread), im not taking my words back but I would def rethink my statement after this past saturday..Im still a twiloite at heart and always will be, but with saturday nights being week in the city IMO I will be showing my face around those parts a little more often..Alex throw me a call next time you go Ill def meet up again...Oh yeah Tyco forget the red pill, ill get us some Music notes kid, Well be good to go all night long and then some...

peace,

NICK

------------------

"Out of the smog, into the fog, he walks in, hes ready for victory, he walks again by night, ruthlessly, meeting with the unknown-Jeru the Damaga

glow.jpg

Matches-02.gifStIcKs coming soon to a party or club near you!!!

We'll spit fire on you

AOLIMER: glowsticks8

EMAIL: nickantivachis@netzero.net

Oh wow.. With all the trash you talk about the place I'm surprised to see this.. But I'll be more than happy to see your smiling face on the dancefloor smile.gif

Ahhh damn......I don't talk that much... smile.gif...well, maybe I've said some things but all of it was my opinions from my previous visits there and they still hold........opinions can change though....

That's what I'm talkin about kid It's nice to see an open minded decision. It never hurts to give something a second chance at least then you know you gave it a fair shot. It was nice meetin you too fri. I'm sure it will be far from the last.

Yea kid......I'm always open to do anything that seems good.......everyone has preferences but I don't limit myself to just them........ smile.gif

Originally posted by glowsticks:

Tyco, Im with ya on this one bro...I admit i was alittle skeptical about my return to the factory, Just thinking back to all the horrible nights ive had there, and the nu,mber of times i swore it off, i thought there would have been no chance in hell i would ever step foot in there. But i did on saturday night, and Ill have to admit it, I had a blast.. It might have also been the company I was with (still smiling about that)but thats a differnt story. JP was off the after 8 am, when he dropped innocente i lost my mind. i left a little before noon and i will def go again.. I cant believe these words are coming out of my mouth, with me being one of the boards official sound factory bashers (To all you sound factory dancers thread), im not taking my words back but I would def rethink my statement after this past saturday..Im still a twiloite at heart and always will be, but with saturday nights being week in the city IMO I will be showing my face around those parts a little more often..Alex throw me a call next time you go Ill def meet up again...Oh yeah Tyco forget the red pill, ill get us some Music notes kid, Well be good to go all night long and then some...

peace,

NICK

Yea I've been thinking about hitting SF for some time but I haven't made it yet.......like you said, Twilo where my heart's at but it's obvious SF has it's thing going so I have to check it.......haven't been there in 2 years so hopefully some things have gotten better.......

oh, and I'm always up for the music notes.......those things are pretty nasty kid......had me up all day again on Saturday.......damn near speed......love 'em...... smile.gif

tyco

------------------

"I don't want a piece....I want the whole thing....." - Bob Barker