Clubplanet Nightlife Community

I Think I'm In Love

On my daily brisk early morning stroll from Main Street to Corona, I decided to stop in at the local Rub 'N' Tug on Roosevelt Avenue. It's the one on 103 street where you have to knock twice, pause, then knock once more and say "Unicorn!" into the intercom. So, after paying $30 for a good half hour rub, I decide to splurge another $20 on a tug. Why not? It's Tuesday! Well, let me tell you, this girl worked the old knob like no one's business. Granted she had no teeth, didn't speak anything remotely resembling English (her birth certificate on the wall stated that she was born at Booth Memorial Hospital) and she weighed in at close to 350. It was love at first site. Be nice to her when I bring her to Sasha and Digweed on Friday. She's a Twilo virgin.

------------------

Too crazy for Boys Town, too much of a boy for Crazy Town.

Is it St. Swiggin's Day already?

Where are we again?

AIM: crackorn71

Originally posted by Crackorn:

On my daily brisk early morning stroll from Main Street to Corona, I decided to stop in at the local Rub 'N' Tug on Roosevelt Avenue. It's the one on 103 street where you have to knock twice, pause, then knock once more and say "Unicorn!" into the intercom. So, after paying $30 for a good half hour rub, I decide to splurge another $20 on a tug. Why not? It's Tuesday! Well, let me tell you, this girl worked the old knob like no one's business. Granted she had no teeth, didn't speak anything remotely resembling English (her birth certificate on the wall stated that she was born at Booth Memorial Hospital) and she weighed in at close to 350. It was love at first site. Be nice to her when I bring her to Sasha and Digweed on Friday. She's a Twilo virgin.

Sounds like cazz that.

------------------

I want to go out blazing..not fade away.

Trust in the currency of relationships, it's hard to earn but easy to loose - back2basics

b2b6.GIF

Originally posted by xxlea:

You took one of those cards from the Mexican's on the corner, "chicas, chicas, chicas"???

I used to BE one of those Mexicans!

------------------

Where are we again?

Originally posted by eggmok:

that's pretty foul . . .

that $20 could have been used for a new hat . . .

Oh, hat jokes! I've missed them! I haven't been wearing it lately because I stopped wearing my hair piece. The glue stopped working and I'm just going au naturale from now on!

------------------

Where are we again?

BTW, I forgot to mention that she's bringing friends from "work" if anyone wants to meet them.

------------------

Where are we again?

Hey Crack...I can give you hugz, tugz, and a lot more for $10! Plus I give a wicked massage (or so I hear smile.gif)...

-Jamms "checkoutmyadinthebackofthevillagevoice"

------------------

MUSIC is one thing...but soul is another... face50.gif

I guess I can say I am fond of *nipply* mornings, as long as I get to go back home to sleep cwm33.gif ...And to counter-offer suede slick, I can do it for a case quarter...thats my final offer...

-Jamms "checkoutthoseheadlights"

------------------

MUSIC is one thing...but soul is another... face50.gif