Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Friday night at Cream the Super Ultra Bang Double Birthday Party

Hey what's up? Well Thursday is my and Stephanie's birthday, and we will be celbrating it into Friday at Cream. And of course you are all invited. We have Dj Spree opening, and DJ Divine slammin for the rest of the night. 2 hour open bar for $15 on my list. email Mik_E_SmileZ@hotmail.com for <A HREF="http://www.clubplanet.com/guestlists/" TARGET="_blank"> guestlist</A> . cwm11.gif

------------------

'i wish U Heaven'

"People who talk in metaphors should shampoo my crotch"

"and remember Kids, You Can't spell cracKed out with K"

aol IM=MikE420DKE

Def not missing this one, but dammit! I won't make it in time for Spree... cwm14.gif my good bud AND a rockin DJ... AND it's my sista luv/homegirl/goddess Steph's B-day too!!!! Well, mebbe I can ditch work early...

Hugs and see you Friday, Birthday Boy!!!

Melissa

------------------

Music... is alllll about the groove. Can you feel the groove? Listen...

blueskygirl@djcentral.com

aolim blueskygirl2001

[This message has been edited by blueskygirl (edited 04-24-2001).]

Originally posted by kingpharaoh:

My b-day also

Hey now.... You coming to Cream for yer B-day hunny!?! Right on! NOW it's gonna be a party... cwm1.gif

Hugs!

BSG

------------------

Music... is alllll about the groove. Can you feel the groove? Listen...

blueskygirl@djcentral.com

aolim blueskygirl2001

48 Hours and counting!!!!! WOO-HOO!!! The birthday extravaganza is about to begin...

I hope you all can make it to CREAM cause DJ Spree and DJ DIVINE are gonna tear shit up!!!

Happy Birthday Mr. Smilez...and Kingpharoah, if you want to come celebrate with us there will be a comp at the door!!!

It's my birthday!!! It's my birthday!!! I've been waiting all year for this!!! cwm37.gif

------------------

"And that is what empower-meant when she said; you'll miss me baby but I'm not going anywhere." - mbd

WoW!!! So many birthdays!! How exciting, we should all be celebrating together...you all must come to Cream now!!

Brandie- thank you for you're birthday wishes, you will be missed on Friday. I'll forgive you but next time is a must!

POOH- You have a permanent comp as far as I'm concerned...just get your freaky ass there and I'll take care of the rest!!!

Now I know it's my b-day and all but I'll still be working the door so even if you're not on the list just show up and ask for me...I'll be the one in the tiara!!

------------------

"And that is what empower-meant when she said; you'll miss me baby but I'm not going anywhere." - mbd

[This message has been edited by sillylittlename (edited 04-26-2001).]

Originally posted by sillylittlename:

Brandie- thank you for you're birthday wishes, you will be missed on Friday. I'll forgive you but next time is a must!

promise next time hunny!!

Now I know it's my b-day and all but I'll still be working the door so even if you're not on the list just show up and ask for me...I'll be the one in the tiara!!

that's my girl!! in a tiara biggrin.gif good shit, lol!

*hugz*

luv,

brandie

------------------

brandiefinal.jpg

loves2cox@netscape.net

AIM: loves2cox