Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Attn: keshiki

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by Ph0eniX:

Only if your "friend" [who if remember correctly said to me that the only reason you stopped talking to me was: that you were jealous because you can't get a boyfriend ...yeah, we had a few laughs about it together] leaves me alone. Sorry to break it to you like this ...there's more but I'll just keep it to myself. I didn't mean to be a meanie but you asked for it.

Exactly what I thought. You have nothing on me so you had to make a remark about my car ...extremely weak!

How's the Russian Spy Network (RSN)doing? ...is KGB after me yet?

cwm2.gif That's HILARIOUS...you'd have to make up something better than that for me to believe it. Try again wink.gif

------------------

=)

reginadp121@aol.com

Originally posted by ReginaP:

cwm2.gif That's HILARIOUS...you'd have to make up something better than that for me to believe it. Try again wink.gif

You don't believe me huh? ...ask your friend Laura to tell you that I'm lying [with a straight face] ...you're making a fool of yourself right now. I don't blame you but you should probably start choosing your friends wisely.

------------------

signature.gif

In a word: NO. I don't understand all this animosity on your part...if you hate her so much, why did you go meet her in the city?

I don't hate anyone, sweetie. She obviously has a problem with me. She started bashing me indirectly.

Yeah, we met up for drinks in the city but I had absolutely no interest in her after meeting her ...that's understandble - no? She was upset when she found out that I'm seeing someone else.

Keep 'em coming ...I'm bored *yawn*

------------------

signature.gif

[This message has been edited by Ph0eniX (edited 04-26-2001).]

I don't hate anyone, sweetie. She obviously has a problem with me. She started bashing me indirectly.

Yeah, we met up for drinks in the city but I had absolutely no interest in her after meeting her ...that's understandble - no? She was upset when she found out that I'm seeing someone else.

I chose to come to her defense b/c that's not the way *I* heard it...but you see the version I heard earlier in this thread. I'm not here to entertain you anyway.

------------------

=)

reginadp121@aol.com

I chose to come to her defense b/c that's not the way *I* heard it...but you see the version I heard earlier in this thread. I'm not here to entertain you anyway.

Of course that's not the way you heard it! Why would she want to incriminate herself in front of her friends? ...that's no surprise to me.

I feel bad for you since you trust Laura so much!!!

------------------

signature.gif

I feel bad for you since you trust Laura so much!!!

Nobody in 4 years has given me a reason not to. Certainly not you!

------------------

=)

reginadp121@aol.com

[This message has been edited by ReginaP (edited 04-26-2001).]

Nobody in 4 years has given me a reason not to. Certainly not you!

Me? ...I'm not trying to give you a reason. Believe who you want and what you want ...it's not like it'll affect my day, not even a seceond.

I'm done talking ...if you'd like to continue this lovely dispute you can visit my web site at:

http://www.kissmygoldenass.com/trash/keshiki//yawn/Default.htm

------------------

signature.gif

Oy vey. Begging. How flattering. Now go away. Don't you have a job or something? Work? Learning how to speak English? ANYTHING? smile.gif

that's what I thought ...blah blah blah nonsense ...blah blah blah ...nothing ...blah blah blah

You're the most boring drama queen ever!

------------------

signature.gif

[This message has been edited by Ph0eniX (edited 04-26-2001).]