Clubplanet Nightlife Community

anybody need a personal...

slut for a couple of days??? as i'm moving and have to blow dough on a brokers fee etc, i need some extra income... nothing too freaky, but i'm open-minded... i'll even cook breakfast before i leave...cant beat that cwm35.gif

------------------

sig being held for ransom by estranged ex-stalker...more at 10

so...how's your evening so far?

Originally posted by mysteriousss:

Haha.. I wouldn't mind a personal slut, especially if he can make breakfast LMAO.. But you gotta be cute and sweet and nice and have a big dick LOL.. jk smile.gif A girl can dream right?

sure why not!...ok, i can play nice, sweet, cute...and about the last one, i'm going to the surgeon today ....hope 16 is enough for you...

cwm6.gif

------------------

So whats the going rate? Are you into whips and chains? How about being tied up and left there for hours on end? I have to ask these questions you know tongue.gif to see if you are a suitable candidate...I got standards to live by! cwm34.gif

-Jamms "nonoiwillcallyou"

------------------

MUSIC is one thing...but soul is another... face50.gif

Originally posted by rld2g:

slut for a couple of days??? as i'm moving and have to blow dough on a brokers fee etc, i need some extra income... nothing too freaky, but i'm open-minded... i'll even cook breakfast before i leave...cant beat that cwm35.gif

Is your bacon lean???

------------------

(((((((Do not go gentle into that good night, old age should burn and rave at close of day; Rage, Rage against the dying of the light))))))Dylan Thomas (Even early 20th century poets hated to leave the club)....

We can pool information about experiences, but never the experiences themselves.

Aldous Huxley, Doors of Perception.

**THE MUSIC BEE**

carabee_sig.gif

sure why not!...ok, i can play nice, sweet, cute...and about the last one, i'm going to the surgeon today ....hope 16 is enough for you...

cwm6.gif

Haha.. I like how you said "play nice" which pretty much means that you aren't nice by nature LOL.. But it's all good smile.gif I like bad boys too HAHAHAH.. And 16? What are you trying to kill me?

jamms - going rate is $10 per hr...i'm priced to sell baby....and yes i'm into chains, whips, pinchers,...and i will stand tied there for hours on end...only if you'l come back one day...hell i'm just into being slutty so whatever goes

mysteriouss - all about role playing baby... since i'm going to be a bad boy these days...i think i'll need a ....

cara - it'll be anyway you like it...yeah...

ok, if the original offer wasnt sweet enough...i'll give people frequent flyer awards... the more hours you book, the farther i take it...yeah...

------------------

jamms - going rate is $10 per hr...i'm priced to sell baby....and yes i'm into chains, whips, pinchers,...and i will stand tied there for hours on end...only if you'l come back one day...hell i'm just into being slutty so whatever goes

mysteriouss - all about role playing baby... since i'm going to be a bad boy these days...i think i'll need a ....

cara - it'll be anyway you like it...yeah...

ok, if the original offer wasnt sweet enough...i'll give people frequent flyer awards... the more hours you book, the farther i take it...yeah...

Now you know i am going to have to undercut you...

20c an hour $1 for the weekend (and a McDonalds shake).

------------------

I want to go out blazing..not fade away.

Trust in the currency of relationships, it's hard to earn but easy to loose - back2basics

b2b6.GIF

Originally posted by back2basics-:

ok...market competition...i'll do anything for 3 jolly ranchers and a blowpop!

------------------

Originally posted by back2basics-:

What flavour shake? cwm31.gif ...

-Jamms "insertmcdonaldssonghere"

------------------

MUSIC is one thing...but soul is another... face50.gif

Originally posted by jammy:

What flavour shake? cwm31.gif ...

-Jamms "insertmcdonaldssonghere"

Sweetheart for you we can skip the shake and go straight to dessert smile.gif

------------------

I want to go out blazing..not fade away.

Trust in the currency of relationships, it's hard to earn but easy to loose - back2basics

b2b6.GIF