Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Meetup Pics....

Originally posted by glowsticks:

this put my mind at ease, thank god no one got a picture of me, passed out on the couches....:::::gasping for air::::

Haha....you just wait!

------------------

Lexicopy.jpg

"what I want is what I've not got, but what I need is all around me" - DMB

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by Unbound:

hey vampie's pic is finally up on the board..and so - is the secret out what she looks like, to those of you that have never been to the meetups...so, which one is she? confused.gif ....I wont tell cwm32.gif

OK...am i not supposed to post her pic???? Sorry! I Swear i didnt know!!! Marcella dont be mad!!!

------------------

tinkerbell.gif

The future belongs to those who believe in the beauty of their dreams.

Originally posted by cuteboobie:

eh...things r as usual in Bing...Uncle BlowMe's hahaha...that place is just so funny..but hey thats what happens when u go to SUNY Bing...i cant wait for summer and my return to SF...but for now i'll just battle with my roommate hahahahaha

Been there done that with the roommate situation. Atleast the semester is almost over but it's always the last few weeks when the crap you've had to put up with all year seems to REALLY get on your nerves. I'd tell ya to go drink your sorrows away at the Pub but those fascist bastards in Administration shut it down (luckily for me it was AFTER my senior year)..oh well.

Hey, maybe I'll see you at a meet up one of these days.

------------------

You're only young once

sa1300.jpg

Originally posted by ichi_gami:

to the great fortune of all involved, I drank my 3 gin drinks and 2 vodka shots and avoided the camera.

lord knows you would not have wanted to see that. cwm9.gif

ichi - camera's ready, prepare to flash

Thats what you think honey!!! I have a pic of you...Na Na Na Na Na!!!

------------------

tinkerbell.gif

Originally posted by emiliep:

Originally posted by blueangel:

That's Marcella (Vampienyc). Do you know her?

BlueAngel

oh this is soooo annoying. she looks like this girl i met through a friend but i can't remember what the girl's name was. i met her at twirl and then we went to sf afterwards. it looks JUST like her. if she's reading this, hey vampie does that sound familiar? do you know elena and her bf jarrett?

YES THAT IS ME !!!

What's up sweetie !!!

Holy shit !!!! How are you !! that was a great night indeed !!!

------------------

people05.gif

AIM vampienyc10

e-mail: vampie@aol.com

Yeah so now there's a pic of me..... haha.. it' s ok Claire.. I just wish there were a better one lol.. and to think I was sober when that pic was taken....damn....maybe I should have gotten hemmed up..

and girlies I was at the Factory!!! heehee That was a great night.. WE were ALL mangled !

------------------

people05.gif

AIM vampienyc10

Originally posted by vampienyc10:

YES THAT IS ME !!!

What's up sweetie !!!

IIIIIIII KKKKKKKKKKNNNNNEEEEEEEEWWWWWWW IIIIIITTTTTT! vampienyc, you don't know how much that was driving me nuts. i just kept thinking "I KNOW THIS GIRL BUT I DON'T KNOW HOW I KNOW HERE". what an awful feeling! i've gotta tell elena about this one. how nuts? me and dale77 WILL make it to a drink-up one of these days so hopefully we'll see you soon!

Yeah so now there's a pic of me..... haha.. it' s ok Claire.. I just wish there were a better one lol.. and to think I was sober when that pic was taken....damn....maybe I should have gotten hemmed up..

Girl...I have already been asked by two of my friends who you are!!! They wanted me to hook em up!!! LOL!! I told em you were taken!

------------------

tinkerbell.gif

I def look forward to it!! It should be fun as hell!!

How is Elena? Send her my love please ! cwm38.gif

oh i'm definitely looking forward to it too! i need to get you back for the whole day of "who the hell is this girl" torture you put me through yesterday! cwm38.gif

elena's doing just fine. her sister just had a baby girl so that's been taking up some of her time. by the way, how do you know her?

I def look forward to it!! It should be fun as hell!!

How is Elena? Send her my love please ! cwm38.gif

oh i'm definitely looking forward to it too! i need to get you back for the whole day of "who the hell is this girl" torture you put me through yesterday! cwm38.gif

elena's doing just fine. her sister just had a baby girl so that's been taking up some of her time. by the way, how do you know her?

I met her and her bf this past summer.. they stayed at out hamptons house....we met them through Mongo...Really nice girl..trooper, lol

I'm sorry for not having replied to you any earlier but I haven't been able to get on the board since Tuesday... frown.gif

Sucks man.. I just did a year worth of work !lol

------------------

people05.gif

AIM vampienyc10

I met her and her bf this past summer.. they stayed at out hamptons house....we met them through Mongo...Really nice girl..trooper, lol

I'm sorry for not having replied to you any earlier but I haven't been able to get on the board since Tuesday... frown.gif

Sucks man.. I just did a year worth of work !lol

amazing what you can accomplish when the boards are down! elena's def a sweetheart. so when's the next meet-up/drink-up?

YES THAT IS ME !!!

What's up sweetie !!!

me and dale77 WILL make it to a drink-up one of these days so hopefully we'll see you soon!

It's a small world after all...it's a small world after all...it's a small, small world.

Hope to see you at the next meet up, Vampie!!

~Dale

------------------

You're only young once

sa1300.jpg