Clubplanet Nightlife Community

How did you discover this great realm that is Club Planet (who addicted you?)

Damnit ! It's Friday night and I'm still home waiting for my girl to get ready so we can go out to Tsunami...(sigh)

But in any case as I read all the threads I was just wondering....?

How did all these loosers wind up getting hooked to posting on this damn thing?

I mean we all heard about somewhere or had someone draw us in and get us addicted to Club P..like the crack that it is!

I first heard about it at Sixth Element (an outdoor music fest that kicked as..) they had a booth and chances are I met some one from here there. (?)

I got a sticker and a flyer and I checked out just for curiosity like three months later..

just reading and laughinhg at your silly asses (Yes Mugs has been watching you all for a very long time)

I didnt actualy start going nuts and start posting a million threads a day and giving you all the joy I bring with my rantting and raving till about a month ago..

(When I had to live in front of a computer to make $$)

And the rest, as they say, is history...

Where did you come in and how?

------------------

Mugwumpeyes02.jpg

"Cartoons are the real deal. I think humans are the FAKES!"

[This message has been edited by mugwump (edited 04-28-2001).]

I had been coming to this website for almost two years before I realized there was a messageboard. I'd just come here to get info on clubs.

About 3 months ago I was really bored at work and I went to CP and randomly clicked on messageboards. All I did was read for a week or two and then I signed up...it's been no good ever since.

This is all I do when I'm at work. I don't pay attention to what I'm doing, I've been fucking things up in my office, I get mad when people actually give me work to do, and they'd have no reason not to fire my ass.

But ya know what? I LOVE IT!!!! cwm12.gif

------------------

You're only young once

sa1300.jpg

All by my damn self, and im pretty happy i ventured onto this godforsaken board, i met a ton of cool people....

------------------

"Out of the smog, into the fog, he walks in, hes ready for victory, he walks again by night, ruthlessly, meeting with the unknown-Jeru the Damaga

glow.jpg

Matches-02.gifStIcKs coming soon to a party or club near you!!!

We'll spit fire on you

AOLIMER: glowsticks8

EMAIL: nickantivachis@netzero.net

Originally posted by dale77:

This is all I do when I'm at work. I don't pay attention to what I'm doing, I've been fucking things up in my office, I get mad when people actually give me work to do, and they'd have no reason not to fire my ass.

LOL!!! I do the same thing...I will get a phone call and be all annoyed..,like how dare you!! Dont you know i am in the middle of replying to a post!!! There is some possible drama starting here!! Geez!!!

I was the same though...about 6 months ago, I discovered CP by searching for info on clubs...so first i used it soley for that and then one day, i too was bored and what did i find!!! A messageboard...So i read it for quite a while, mainly the music board to find stuff to download on Napster (the only other thing I do at work) and eventually started to post...

And as mugz said...the rest is history!

------------------

tinkerbell.gif

The future belongs to those who believe in the beauty of their dreams.