Clubplanet Nightlife Community

What does it take to fall in love???

Thanks translucent...now you got me all with teary eyes here...sniff sniff...that is sooo sweet.

And yes I also have to say, there is something like 'love at first sight' out there. It doesn't happen too often (actually it only happened once to me)...but it is possible. How much this holds for a long-term and stable relationship....I can't tell (reality proofed to hit me pretty hard and so it didn't turn out to be the fairy tale I wished for...or translucent got).

Anyway, love doesn't happen too often and whenever you find it, don't be afraid of it and hold on to it...and don't worry you'll know that you are in love cause the feeling will be just so much stronger than anything else you've felt before.

------------------

an1701.gif

AIM: flying77high

Email:flying77high@yahoo.com

i think there are definitely different ways of looking at "love at first sight".. people say it's all based on appearance and is thus superficial.. some other people say it's a mysterious connection u just feel when u see that person.. but a very good friend of mine had an Awesome definition of love at first sight...so here goes.

love at first sight is when u think u've seen the most beautiful creature u've ever seen, u get weak in the knees, shivers down ur back, stars in ur eyes, etc.. so u talk to that person.. little by little, things click and u find out that you not only dig them for what they were when u first saw them, but u also dig them for Who they are, on the inside, (the part u discover as u speak to them and get to know them...)

soon enough, you realize this person is The One and you were right all along.. it was love at first sight..

i think that's the only way you can rightly rationalize love at first sight.. i guess u can say "oh well, that's just based on chance that u see this person, u fall for em, and it just happens to work out for u" but-- isn't it all a matter of chance???

smile.gif what can i say.. life is a chance smile.gif

how do u kno when u're in love?

u can't stop thinking about this person.

u think about him/her more than u think about urself.

a smile instantaneously spreads across your face at the slightest hint of that person.

you see yourself growing old with this person.

you don't care if u look like shit or the other person looks like shit- u just want to be with them at all times no matter what.

you talk about them more than you talk about urself..

you daydream about him/her smile.gif

(well, i think these are prally some of the symptoms of that "falling in love" disease lol.. at least, those are mine..) but, the ultimate symptom isn't a symptom at all.. how do u know if ure in love? u just know. smile.gif

love, daniela

------------------

FairyAniSparkel.gif

"And those who were seen dancing were thought to be insane by those who could not hear the music." AoL: MAReLuNa

I THINK THERE IS A SUCH THING AS FALLING IN LOVE WHEN YOU SEE SOMEONE. I THINK IT HAPPENS WHEN YOU CAN CONNECT WITH A PERSON AND I HAVE A COMMON UNDERSTANDING OF EACHOTHER AND LIFE. LOVE IS PROBABLY ONE OF THE BIGGEST QUESTIONS IN THE WORLD THAT PROBABLY WILL NEVER BE ANSWERED EXCEPT IN OUR OWN HEARTS... EVERYBODY KEEP SEARCHING THEIR IS SOMEONE OUT THERE!!! cwm9.gif

Awwwww

Now you guys got me all like "AWWWWW"

I wanna fall in love!

I so know there's such a thing as love at first sight...It just happens...it's one of those things that you really can't explain, but at the instant that you see that person you just KNOW that they're the one.....

*Sigh*

I guess it's bound to happen someday........

cwm38.gifcwm38.gifcwm38.gif

[This message has been edited by baby3tears (edited 04-29-2001).]

sorry to burst your lovefest here (and mareluna, i actually liked your explanation), and ain't nobody's pissed in my cheerios this morning, but i have to comment on the frequency in which the word is so oftenly misused.

'love' is tossed around more often than a greek salad in greece, all the more by people who don't even know what's *IN* a greek salad.

overused and depreciates the value of the word:

boy/girl meets girl/boy.

1st month--fireworks. "i love you" 's exchanged.

2nd month--it works; but no fire.

3rd month--it ain't working; there's fire, but it's the fire from hell.

boy/girl dumps girl/boy.

"well, i loved him/her AT THE TIME." bullshit. that was either the d*ck talking, the laws of reciprocity, you're on crack, you're needy, or you're just plain stupid.

and now, back to happy thoughts. as you were. cwm1.gif

------------------

nessie1.jpg

"Nessie"

Its all in the sig...

------------------

I have never known beauty like yours before...with eyes of the most perfect blue, and a form that speaks of poetry. And now here I hold you in my arms...

...and within that simple kiss did I know my heart. And opening my eyes, feeling the love that surged through my body, that made my heart pound and my head swim...I gave myself to you

Originally posted by jennEfer:

Hey hun... I love u 2!!!

I know love..."I wonder how many people we made sick today?"

------------------

I have never known beauty like yours before...with eyes of the most perfect blue, and a form that speaks of poetry. And now here I hold you in my arms...

...and within that simple kiss did I know my heart. And opening my eyes, feeling the love that surged through my body, that made my heart pound and my head swim...I gave myself to you

Originally posted by arcticshdw:

Originally posted by jennEfer:

Hey hun... I love u 2!!!

I know love..."I wonder how many people we made sick today?"

Its that whole love thing.

------------------

Is it Friday yet???

Procrastination is the art of.......... never mind, I'll finish this quote later.