Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Twilo is no joke

Just got home from twilo it was my first time going after waiting for like four mounths Digweed was off the fucking hook the crowd was hot and the whole place was jumping did anyone from the borad go? and if so what were you wearing? when is Sasha coming back?

Hey man glad you had a great time. I needed a change and went to a Tsunami party (Goa party) and missed Diggers this time round.

Yea I know what you meen though, Ive had nothing but great times there. Alot of people feel that it's abusive in management (and perhaps they are right) but as long as they keep having a line up like they do with a killer sound system I'll be there.

I've often stood on a peaker and looked out at the dance floor and seen the builds drive the crowd insane as the smoke pours out of the machines. then the beat drops and all is bliss as the entire place comes alive..and the beuty of it is that EVERYONe is sooo different..

No one gets turned away at the door because of the shoes you wear.(They save that for when they 86 people that look like crack heads! L*) I guess I've been lucky since I'm about as "crack head" as they get.

But should I ever be searched and thrown out I'd probly hate the damn place...that is until they bring back a great DJ and then I'd run right back like the godamn pathetic trainspotter that I am.

Glad you enjoyed the night...the positive attitude you expressed is what I keep going back to parties for. Keep that vibe alive!

(Maybe we'll meet some day)

------------------

Mugwumpeyes02.jpg

"Cartoons are the real deal. I think humans are the FAKES!"

Originally posted by nossix:

Just got home from twilo it was my first time going after waiting for like four mounths Digweed was off the fucking hook the crowd was hot and the whole place was jumping did anyone from the borad go? and if so what were you wearing? when is Sasha coming back?

Aton of us cnycers were there tonite, and what a great night it was, john digweed out did himself once again leaving the ceowd begging for more and more...I had a fuckin blast, by far one of diggers best sets imo....other than him starting up around 4 and finishing early, and that asshole who screamed PvD wouldnt finish this early , how fuckin rude, i had a blast....btw, i was the one tearing it up with the glowsticks, blue caffiene pants, blue cut off and blue puma visor....

------------------

"Out of the smog, into the fog, he walks in, hes ready for victory, he walks again by night, ruthlessly, meeting with the unknown-Jeru the Damaga

glow.jpg

Matches-02.gifStIcKs coming soon to a party or club near you!!!

We'll spit fire on you

AOLIMER: glowsticks8

EMAIL: nickantivachis@netzero.net

Last night was definitely off the hook.

Digweed's my #1.

But Sasha is GOD!!!

He should be back the last fri in june.

when he is allowed to fly. Get there early

if i were you....

I was the Black guy with the blue playboy visor, grey UFO's and I was dancing like a

Fool all night long.... cwm41.gif

------------------

peace, love, and double stacked zorros!!

Originally posted by dszorro:

Last night was definitely off the hook.

Digweed's my #1.

But Sasha is GOD!!!

He should be back the last fri in june.

when he is allowed to fly. Get there early

if i were you....

I was the Black guy with the blue playboy visor, grey UFO's and I was dancing like a

Fool all night long.... cwm41.gif

You were also rollin like a mofo all night long and lovin every minute of it....good seein ya again bro, till gatecrasher and chris laurence

------------------

"Out of the smog, into the fog, he walks in, hes ready for victory, he walks again by night, ruthlessly, meeting with the unknown-Jeru the Damaga

glow.jpg

We'll spit fire on you

This sucks - I wanted to go but I to take a final this morning - I hate you all!!

cwm2.gif

frown.gif

------------------

I put forth a generall inclination of all mankind, a perpetuall and restless desire of power after power, that ceaseth only in death. Hobbes

crobra.bmp

m.i.a 2nite....sad i missed diggers....had a great nite tho...cream...after hours at the house of trance...some sun...some birthdays...now i'm all riled up and ready for lawler...oooooooh lawler.....btw glowstix- as per yr discripton i'm sure you were looking smashing 2nite....

Originally posted by nefpratiti:

m.i.a 2nite....sad i missed diggers....had a great nite tho...cream...after hours at the house of trance...some sun...some birthdays...now i'm all riled up and ready for lawler...oooooooh lawler.....btw glowstix- as per yr discripton i'm sure you were looking smashing 2nite....

where were you sweetie i was waitin for ya to show...i was in rare form last night...tearin up the floor something ridiculous, people got the picture last night...made it happen...

------------------

glow.jpg

We'll spit fire on you

OMG...diggers was off the hook...had a blast...and met some new peeps....to all I met and chilled wit<-----much love.

------------------

" bass in ur f...bass in ur fa...BASS IN UR FACE LONDON "

" Directions DIrections.." - GrOOve

PLUR!!!

aim:clubhead32

I too was a Creamer last nite, lots of fun for one and all...love the open bar thang cwm32.gif

...but of course the piece de resistance is the afterhours @ Divine's which continues around me as I try to type.

Oh and I for one don't feel bad for missing Diggers cos I got to hang with his bestest fan last nite..we love u poo

------------------

Be good and if you can't be good, be good at it....................... boa_boy@yahoo.com YIM boa_boy AIM boaboyOZ

errrrr?

got there at 7 am after showing the bouncer my thong (jk...i wouldn't do it no matter how much he begged) walked in, shot myself in the foot cuz it was so wack, then left 30 minutes later.

------------------

Annabeth%20Amensmall1.jpg

B L O W M E ! ! !

AIM: keshikis

E-mail: keshikis@aol.com

Originally posted by glowsticks:

where were you sweetie i was waitin for ya to show...i was in rare form last night...tearin up the floor something ridiculous, people got the picture last night...made it happen...

i like.....wish i could've seen....and partaken....but great just knowing you were the one reprazenting.....

Originally posted by boa_boy:

I too was a Creamer last nite, lots of fun for one and all...love the open bar thang cwm32.gif

...but of course the piece de resistance is the afterhours @ Divine's which continues around me as I try to type.

Oh and I for one don't feel bad for missing Diggers cos I got to hang with his bestest fan last nite..we love u poo

Damn afterhours at divines, and im stuck here listening to the new gatecrashers...this is not fair...Oh yeah i was shocked pooh wasnt in attendance...

------------------

glow.jpg

We'll spit fire on you

all that i can say from fri night is WOW!!!

i have to say that was probably some of the best trance i have ever heard. not only was it airy and melodic, but it was also deep and dark trance as well, then at the end played it hard with alot of tech-house. ohhh damn, i am still hurtin from the other night...as for me, i was wearin khaki ufos, long sleeve shirt, tie, and a visor. i couldnt stop dancin the whole night. we are spoiled to have gotten diggers 3x in a month. and i was privileged to see him all three times.peas.

Glowsticks - hey! met you near at the very end when you were giving Sparkles lessons, you should have come to Central Park with us.

Oh yeah, this last weekend was one of my best weekends in a long, long time. Diggers keep blowing me away. For so much of Friday night, I just couldn't dance b/c I was too "busy" just listening to him spin records. Talk about skills. From 7 or so to closing, some was so dirty! And how cute is he at the end, up there in the DJ booth clapping for us.

Oh, a bunch of ClubNYCers went to Central Park afterwards. By the time Digweed ended, it was already such a beautiful day in Manhattan and we got a cool group of kiddies together at the park. Great, great time!

Oh, as much as I love Digweed, I'm looking forward to Sasha's return.