Clubplanet Nightlife Community

ATTN:Jewel44317.......

Hey, ya think any of the gents at this party might have a roll-bar????

...and what ever happened to that copy of The Celestine Prophecy anyway?

cwm4.gifcwm30.gifcwm24.gifcwm30.gifcwm4.gif

------------------

"Spontaneity is the key to spice in life"

"Music makes the world go 'round...so keep it spinnin!"

"Happiness is like a butterfly, which when pursued is just out of your grasp, but if you will sit down quietly, it will alight upon you." Walt Whitman

AIM: Jewel44317

Da berry bush???? AAAAAAAAHHH, da berry bush!!

------------------

"Happiness is like a butterfly, which when pursued is just out of your grasp, but if you will sit down quietly, it will alight upon you." Walt Whitman

...is there another kind of bush? 'cause if there is another kind I am unaware of it...oh by the way....I will be in the berry bush, teaching the boys w/ rollbars to cut the cheese, with the book in my back pocket and a nasty wet feather boa around my neck.........while thinking of ways to fight the bug thats waiting for me in the Twilo bathroom!!!!

Can i say crackhead?

------------------

"Music is the wine that fills the cup of silence"

ROTFLMFAO! I f%cking love you!

Just remember kids: "The only way to be in touch with reality, is to be OUT of touch with reality."

Jewels "fromfarfaraway"

------------------

I know just what you need...a nice hot bath with BUBBLES...lots of BUBBLES....you don't understand the amount of bubbles i'm talkin about...look, i won't call you in the morning, just GET in the goddamn bubbles...or perhaps, if that doesn't work, we can get a nice bite to eat at the Beach Tree Cafe and do "inspections". OFFICAAAAAAAAAAA!!

------------------

You sick bitch! This will be the longest thread of two ppls inside jokes........

I will take that nice bubbe bath only if you, gimmie back the pants w/no pockets, allow me to walk 4 blocks in a tube top while it snows and gimmie back that SF CD from the year of the flood! Then and only then will I go for that julie style jacuzzi!

You're it.......... cwm27.gifcwm27.gif

------------------

Yea well i'd hit ya back, but I gotta go to that class i'm takin...thank god i have my walkman for the trek there...OOO, I hope the radio plays my favorite song by Urethra Franklin on the way! (dude- he didn't even crack a smile)

------------------

Yeah, well I called satellite w/ the "new quarters" and asked for that track...sold out baby (i think jay may have gotten 'em all). Oh I wanted to tell you though, I saw

this guy wearing a beret and cowboy boots & thought, Now there is an idea! Of course thats after some bartender threw something at me from across the bar....hee hee!!!

cwm24.gif

------------------

Hey, you shoulda found me and told me u needed a light...I was in the Tunnel bathroom takin a dead, wet cat off my neck...I figured out afterwards that that was why everyone was lookin at me weird...I tell ya, that's why "I wear my sunglasses at Night"...those shits shield ya from all bad vibes...and if the shades don't work, then you can always hide in the back hallway and tell your tales of woe to the only guy who really understands, Mr. Cockroach.

P.S. "Bon Soir, CowBOY!!!!"

------------------

[This message has been edited by jewel44317 (edited 04-29-2001).]

First off, MR.Cockroach was the only one who would understand me that night. Second, I hear that the "Crack-Den" is having a reunion party, wheelchair accesible and all the goods you need. Some of my realy good friends will be there looking for "coke" but you have to dress like "pimp" and make sure your car doen't go backwards down the Hamptons Bays bridge on you way there. Everything will be $20 and there will be a speaker there especially for you to hump.

------------------

Originally posted by cheeks:

BORING!!!

---steviecheeks

ps. hey girls.

Jenn, did u hear something? Na, didn't think so. Anyway...

A reunion - OH BOY!!! I will bake a ceremonious blueberry pah....love my pah!! Make sure you get Rob outta the gravel, tell Fag to stock up on hair gel, warn Santi so he can sleep deprive himself 4 a week before the party, and tell whats-his-name-again to put his dick away, we just woke up for Christ's Sake! Ya like that sleep?

P.S. How u feelin about this: "Summer 2001- The Return of Super Diggler"

------------------

Super Diggler will make a full comeback, only after she finds the most mis-matched wet bandanas in the history of Woodstock. I'm sorry but that was so funny, what you relied...LMAO cwm27.gif

I think i'll have to be incognito super-diggler b/c i was very ugly that weekend......

One more note, if you found mud where i found mud, you would get naked too!

ps...remember those guys watching us sleep through our tent window...or the night we went to the rave separatley...hey you want some Opium?

------------------