Clubplanet Nightlife Community

DOG WALK FOR CANCER

Sunday, May 6th, 2001.

1-800-227-2345 or www.dogwalk.com

Me and my pupper, Brennie, should be makin an appearance. So you know, the walk is intended to raise money for cancer research in both humans and animals.

xoxo

kAt

------------------

butflanim_e0.gif

"shes says, "come on grow old with me, they say the best is yet to be. i ask you to hold my hand, put your arm around me, help me understand. dependence is new to me. completeness, a wonder to see. something comes inside of me, and i,i have never felt so free. i'll tell you once, i can't do it again i love you more then i can comprehend." this was an independent girl - Erin Mckeown

Hey Kittie! Props for psting this one!

I was actualy getting badgered by Jenny all weekend long to post the same topic (After I banned her from my computer for all the drama she caused last week..silly bitch!)

I'll derf be there. Perhaps Jen and I and any of you that are love doggers wanna join us for the walk.

My grandmother died of Cancer and there is alot of it in my family so I'm def in it for the CAUSE!

PM me any one whos willing to chill with Mug'z and his blue haired bitch. (Actually she shaved it off for the spring look.)

------------------

Mugwumpeyes02.jpg

"Preposterous ASS! That never read so far to know the cause why music was ordained! Was it not to refresh the mind of man, after his studies, or his usual PAIN?

-Shakespear

anyone know if dogs are allowed on the PATH?? I dont like driving in but my pup isnt sooo tiny...his 6ft on his hind legs.

So, since I only travel path, I need to know....otherwise looks like Im gonna have to drive in (ugh)

Thanks

kAt

------------------

butflanim_e0.gif

"shes says, "come on grow old with me, they say the best is yet to be. i ask you to hold my hand, put your arm around me, help me understand. dependence is new to me. completeness, a wonder to see. something comes inside of me, and i,i have never felt so free. i'll tell you once, i can't do it again i love you more then i can comprehend." this was an independent girl - Erin Mckeown

Oppsie....sorry about that. Here ya go..

www.dogswalk.com (forgot the "s") Theres also www.cancer.org - I think this one will tell you about events all over.

xoxo

kAt

------------------

butflanim_e0.gif