Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Anyone know when Madonna shows in NYC will be?

i know she's gonna be at MSG on JULY 25, the day after my b-day! if i don't get front row tixx I am gonna cry!

if you find out when they go on sale pleeeeeeze let me know!

------------------

peng-movie.4.gif

*...have the ability to let that which does not matter, truly slide.*-Ed Norton-Fight Club

August 2nd is when she'll be here too. Im DYING for these tickets....I just keep waiting

------------------

butflanim_e0.gif

"shes says, "come on grow old with me, they say the best is yet to be. i ask you to hold my hand, put your arm around me, help me understand. dependence is new to me. completeness, a wonder to see. something comes inside of me, and i,i have never felt so free. i'll tell you once, i can't do it again i love you more then i can comprehend." this was an independent girl - Erin Mckeown

omg!!! I'm definitely going. I was wondering when she was coming!!

------------------

(((((((Do not go gentle into that good night, old age should burn and rave at close of day; Rage, Rage against the dying of the light))))))Dylan Thomas (Even early 20th century poets hated to leave the club)....

We can pool information about experiences, but never the experiences themselves.

Aldous Huxley, Doors of Perception.

**THE MUSIC BEE**

carabee_sig.gif

We manged to find a link that actually allowed you to pre reserve tickets for $25. If you change you mind at a later time you get the money back - just trawling through my inbox now to look for the link mt friend used should mange to get it soon - will keep you informed!!!