Clubplanet Nightlife Community

NO ONE OUT IN CLUBLAND REALLY THOUGHT THE MUSIC WAS GOOD AT TEMTPS DID THEY????

Guest temptsboy

Guest temptsboy

I HAVE BEEN A BIG FAN OF DENNY IN TEMPTS FOR SOME TIME NOW BUT I MUST SAY THAT ON SAT HE REALLY BLEW. WHATS UP WITH ALL THOSE VOCALS. ALSO THE CROWD IS DEAD WHAT THE HELL HAPPENED TO THE CRAZY SHIT THAT WENT ON IN THAT PLACE. I CANT SAY ITS OVER ALREADY BUT IT BETTER GET GOOD SOON BECAUSE XS IS RIGHT DOWN THE STREET. AND I MUST SAY SURFCLUB IS ALWAYS A GOOD BET ON SUNDAY NIGHT WELL AT LEAST UNTIL 11 PM. FINALLY I WOULD LIKE TO SAY WHO THE HELL LIKES DJS THAT PLACE IS HORRIBLE. DAMM THAT PLACE IS SO BAD. LETS SEE ITS SMALL THE THE DJS ARE HORRIBLE AND THE PEOPLE ARE ALL DRUNK AND STUPID WOW THAT SOUNDS LIKE A GOOD TIME.

------------------

You are crazy! DJays is great! First of all they have all the same DJ's as they get at Bunka'. They have different types of music at different times of the day. But after 11:00 I have to say they always have great DJ's. It seems Denny's following is opposed to Bunka & DJays, just because Bunka' and Abyss are rivals. Get over it. Put some diversity into your social life. Anyway I always see the same people at DJays Friday night at Temps on Saturday!

------------------

Personally, I think that vocals are good and I remeber when Tempts was all about vocals. Everyone has their own taste and sometimes you have to cater to everyone. About the crowd......I think a lot of people are just out to try something new. There are two other really good clubs on the same block I think that it is great that people are actually giving them a try as well. Denny is not the only DJ in Seaside with some talent.

------------------

Guest temptsboy

Originally posted by mingollac:

You are crazy! DJays is great! First of all they have all the same DJ's as they get at Bunka'. They have different types of music at different times of the day. But after 11:00 I have to say they always have great DJ's. It seems Denny's following is opposed to Bunka & DJays, just because Bunka' and Abyss are rivals. Get over it. Put some diversity into your social life. Anyway I always see the same people at DJays Friday night at Temps on Saturday!

------------------