Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Avalon has entered the Club Era

This may be of shock to some of you, but Avalon of the Southern shore has begun its plunge into the realm of House we all love. I was going there for a change of pace, and when I got there, I saw something I did not believe. In there small club room, I saw glowsticks, sleeveless shirts & some without shirts, mutliple pairs of sunglasses, and many bottles of water. Music from Plamsic, Johnny V., Tronco, and even a mix of With You by Junior filled the air. I was amazed to see it, and I am definitely going back. Those of you around the Southern shore should check it out if you haven't already.

holy shit...I was there last Saturday I couldn't believe the transformation of that place. I'm used to seeing a bunch of preppy Avalon boys and girls dancin to Blisters in the sun" but to hear A night @ the Opera at 2AM was insane. When is Johnny V spinning...I don't want to miss that.

[This message has been edited by ghettohigh (edited 06-20-2000).]

Hey, this is no junk. Every place needs a start, and the P has got its start. I am hearing from others that it has been like that ever since Memorial Day. Tronco I believe is scheduled for July 1st. They are getting all the DJs who were suppose to spin at Bedlam. Check it out for yourself.

I just spoke to a friend who lifeguards down there and he said its true. My apologies to to the above panel for doubting it. I guess I'll have to check this place out before heading over to studio. Princeton...tell me it aint so....

Yeah you have to see this place. They played UMPA LUMPA, and a ton of Plasmic honey! I was rollin so hard!! It was way out of control. Not to mention that I went straight to studio for a late night session! Yeah Princeton!

I'm new to the club scene and have a summer house in Margate. Where is this club? A bunch of people in my house are looking for a good place to dance at this summer. What type of music do they play there? It sounds like it may be worth the drive down the parkway.