Clubplanet Nightlife Community

TEMPS IS THE ONLY CLUB SATURDAY NIGHTS

TEMPS IS THE ONLY GOOD CLUB ON A SATURDAY NIGHT. I'VE BEEN THERE EVERY SATURDAY SINCE OPENING NIGHT EXCEPT FOR ONE AND THATS BECAUSE I WHENT TO HEADLINERS AND THAT WILL NEVER HAPPEN AGAIN. THAT PLACE F***ING SUCKED. i WAS WEARING A SLEAVLESS SWEATER AND THE ONLY WAY I COULD ENTER WAS TO BUY THIS GAY ASS T-SHIRT (20$). THEN I TRIED TO TAKE IT OFF AND THE FAGGET BOUNCERS WERE ALL OVER ME. WHAT KIND OF PLACE HAS AN OUTSIDE TO THE CLUB THEN IT'S SUMMER TO GO WITH THAT AND HAVE A DRESS CODE LIKE THAT. THEN TO TOP THAT THEY PLAYED OOOWOOWOOWOWO 5 F***ING TIMES THEN WHEN THE CLUB CLOSED ALL THE DORKS THERE KEPT ON SINGING IT. TEMPS IS THE ONLY PLACE I WILL GO TO YOU CANT FIND A BETTER CROWD BETTER VIBE OR NOT EVEN CLOSE TO A BETTER DJ ANYWHERE IN THE WORLD DURING THE SUMMER.

Guest temptsboy

My friend the name is tempts not temp but anyway you may be right but i do have to agree with your opinion. Headliners is a good place for a mellow mellow night. Tempts is the place to be but do not be so sure about denny he has been better other years lets just hope he picks it up in the middle of the summer. O and pleas dont steal my name anymore...

That is such an amazing story!! I was LIKE enthralled....

But I have a few questions? confused.gif

Do you do drugs??

Are you tone Def?

Is your definition of Noise something that makes you dance.

Is the word soul a fish you eat for dinner

Do little people in your head tell you what to say?

Is your favorite Letter in the alphabet any of the following "K" "E" "C" Or "G"

A yes to any of these questions substantiate your in depth review of Temptations and also!! Wins you the "New Bored Game" Temptations!! the first crackhead to get a clue wins the game.

Game comes equipped with: a current KTU play list, a jar, lollipops, glowsticks, and a Zombie Nation CD so you can feel like you are right in Temptations from the comforts of your Home.

A Yes to all these questions should get you time in the Mental Institute of your choice or at the very least the Head Promoters Job at Temptations, Exit, or Abyss.

"Mommy why do the the sleeves on my white jacket tie in the back"?

Peace OUT

Perc

Okay, I can see that you have a strong opinion about Tempts but to declare it the best place to be on a Saturday night over the summer is a bit narrow-minded. It is okay to have an opinion, but I do not think stating it as a fact it going to make it true. You said that you have been there every weekend except for the time you went to Headliners.......have you tried XS or Bermuda? In my opinion they are just as good - other people may not think so, but I do. That does not mean it is a fact - it is just my opinion...........just like Tempts being the best is only that - an OPINION.

HEY "TEMPKID" HAVE YOU EVER CHECKED OUT THE HAMPTONS B/C IF YOU DID I DON'T THINK YOU WOULD MAKE SUCH A BOLD STATEMENT. TEMPTS IS, AS STATED BEFORE, IN YOUR OPINION THE BEST, BUT BY NO MEANS THE BEST PLACE DURING THE SUMMER BY OTHERS. IV'E BEEN TO THE SHORE AND HAVE TO SAY I'VE HAD AS MUCH, IF NOT MORE FUN AT XS AND BERMUDA. I CAN ALSO SAY I USUALLY HAVE MORE FUN @CPI'S THAN ANYWHERE ELSE ON EITHER SHORE, BUT THAT'S ONLY MY OPINION. EVERYONE HAS THEIR OWN.

YES I'VE BEEN TO XS. IT'S NOT TO BAD ON FRIDAY,BUT THE TWO TIMES I WHENT THERE ON A SATURDAY BEFORE TEMPTS I COULD NOT STAY MORE THAN A 1/2 HOUR. I PLAN ON GOING TO BREMUDA JUN 30 FOR BORIS, BECAUSE THE TWO TIMES I HEARD HIM AT THE LIMELIGHT HE WAS GREAT.

Guest temptsboy

Boris is good? When he is so over please do not use his name and great in the same sentence, though I may agree with some things you say you really should open your mind up a little.

I also disagree with Tempts being the best party of the summer. In Seaside alone I've had a better time at Club XS & Bermuda on a Saturday. Just my $.02

If Danny Cheetos does it for you, then more power to you.

• 3 years later...