Clubplanet Nightlife Community

My late ass Hamptons Review.....

Well this past saturday I headed out to the Hamptons for the 1st time this summer do to the crazy hours at work. Anyways I started out my night at my boys girlfriends summer house a block away from Allen's Acres where chilled and g=had a bad ass bq and some heineez until 12 when we all decided to head over to Life. we got there around 1 and the place was packed but therew wasn't really any vibe cause Boris decided to spin some shit that was 2 years old(WTF!!). Even when he did play some more recent stuff he would go right back to some cheesy track that just killed the mood. Overall though I had a decent time cause I ended up chilling with these 3 gorgeous women(Unforuntely they were either married or engaged :{ ) but they definately knew how to party.

Well the music stopped suddenly around 4:45 and we trooped over to The Beach Bar. It was my first time there and i wasn't to impressed but I guees it is a perfect spot since the lighting is dark and the DJ( Don't know his name}did spin some good hard tracks. Well the only down side to my morning was that a female friend of ours lost some goodies on the dancefloor and we made some guy or girl very happy.

I thought Boris was at Exit on Sat. Are u sure it was him, b/c it's sound like a Dj from last week and he does plays some 2y old staff. I wasn't there this week but my friend were and they didn't say anything about Boris spinning there.