Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Tempts!!!

I have been reading all these posts about Dj's and how one is so much better then the other etc... Well I was at Tempts this past saturday and no matter what some of you say about Denny and his style he had the place pumping. A lot of energy in that place. I think he really caters to that crowd that's at Tempts.

Definitely agree..........was there this Saturday and again had a great time. I was totally against Tempts this year because it sucked so bad last summer - that is why I got a house in Belmar - I wanted to stay away from Seaside. Well, apparently Tempts is where I want to be this summer.......it has definitely improved

• 2 years later...

I don't thin your allowed in your OLD shore house.....hee hee

i was at Temps THIS past Sat really....said to see it closed....140 days until MDW...yeah...I do believe there are a lot of new CP peeps that I need to meey and break in at my bar:D

Originally posted by drama

Definitely agree..........was there this Saturday and again had a great time. I was totally against Tempts this year because it sucked so bad last summer - that is why I got a house in Belmar - I wanted to stay away from Seaside. Well, apparently Tempts is where I want to be this summer.......it has definitely improved

wow some old heads. memories of cp

and i can't believe someone says that temps was bad in 1999. there was always NRG in that place that summer. lots of love goin around to (not like nowadays)

Originally posted by drama

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

THIS DUMMY MADE THIS POST JULY OF 2000.

WHICH MEANS SHE IS SAYING THAT SUMMER OF 99

"SUCKED SO BAD"

ARE YOU SERIOL????

MY HEAD STILL HURTS FROM 99.

MOTHS, MERLINS,FT DODGE...MY JAW HURTS JUST THINKIN

ABOUT IT.