Clubplanet Nightlife Community

I am going to tempts sat as usual!!!!!!!!!

Guest temptsboy

Guest temptsboy

and I hope denny does a great job k people if he doesnt i will open my mouth again. by the way dont be such wussies just cuz he post something. if u have an opinion you can state it. denny doesnt sit at the door and see who gets in and he doesnt give out vip card because i got mine from someone else

hey temptsboy,

stop your f*cking stupid posts about tempts. and you are wrong denny does give people vip cards but not to people who try to kiss up to him. i am glad you go to temptations every saturday and sunday. and i believe denny is an awesome dj, but he has off nites like every dj in the world. so stop posting or at least change your username.

Do you have a chemical imbalance - no, I am being serious here. First of all, why don't you change your username, secondally, why the hell do you keep going back to Tempts if you "hate Denny" - that is what you said in a the post about Belmar/Seaside right? What do you think if you complain enough that Denny is going to alter his music to suit you - because you are that special right?

And about saying what we want - you might have a point there. I do notice that there are some people that change their opinion with the passing hour and a lot of it happened when they noticed that the DJ himself reads this board. Personally, who gives a fuck! If I though he sucked I would say it, if he is good I will say that to. Either way, Denny Tesettos will in no way shape or form effect any aspect of my life so who gives a shit what he thinks about us! The people that appreciate him - GO TO TEMPTS. The people that don't - GO THE FUCK HOME! It is veery simple. I admit, I thought the music sucked big balls at Tempts last year - I went back once this year to give it another chance - I was impressed. I think this summer is great and I love what Denny does in there - Nuff said! If you keep going back and having a bad time, stop going - what are you waiting for, the one night that he plays what you want and then you are miserable the next 10 times you go - GIVE UP, we do not need you there!

• 1 year later...